Prayer Requests Post your Prayer Requests here.

bad accident today in indy

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 07:37 AM
karate joe
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As I had posted earlier, I was a IMPD officer for 7 years and was giving the cop the bennifit of doubt. After reading he was intoxicated with 1.9, I retrack any positive thing I might have conveyed. He is just a drunk with a badge and a disgrace to the dept.
Its sad those people paid a price for this losers actions. I will be most happy when he is in jail and there he can work on his 12 step program.

Old 08-12-2010, 09:40 AM
HillBilly73
Tourer

Originally Posted by VsTheWorld
engrish preeze

(good idea to pee on the patch and THEN try to light it on fire - well thought out plan by you and your "brothers")
Your a joke. so no further input from me is required. I'm certain you understood exactly what I was saying, this is my last post on this retarded post, it has become boring and the horse has been kicked to death and you are a waste of my time.

Last edited by HillBilly73; 08-12-2010 at 09:43 AM.
Old 08-12-2010, 11:14 AM
hdbe
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree...although this guy was an *******...his rep should not spoil the rest of the dept...

Originally Posted by Ridin'withTheKing
I have been reading blogs on many different sites throughout the day, on this incident. Living in the Indianapolis area, this is becoming a rather heated subject. I have seen such an out pouring of hate and spite for our local police department over this. It makes me wonder how it got to this point.
I can understand the anger toward this particular LEO, and I agree with everyone's hatred towards this jerk. And if any of the officers on site knew about his condition, and ignored it, they too should be strung up by their nuts. But I can't believe that every cop out there desreves the hatred that is being directed towards them. They are no different from us civilians. They have their good guys, and they have their jerks.
Hell, there are guys I know who ride that are some of the biggest idiots I have ever known. And I have hung out with some CHP's and undercover agents out west, and they were some of the nicest and most trustworthy people I have ever met. It's so easy to stereotype a group with a label: Bikers are druggies and hell raisers, cops are corrupt and egotistical. I know better. And some of you should too.
This is just my thoughts on this. Some will agree, others will bash me. And that's ok. We're all entitled to our opinions.

Old 08-12-2010, 01:42 PM
HillBilly73
Tourer

Originally Posted by VsTheWorld
engrish preeze

(good idea to pee on the patch and THEN try to light it on fire - well thought out plan by you and your "brothers")
First off I never claimed to be a HA member which I am certainly not, therefore I don't call them brother as it would be inappropriate. I do know and have hung out with several members, but I do not get into their buisness.I saw something they did extremely amusing to do in front of all the wannabe 3piece leos. I speak of what I saw IMO and does not represent their club in anyway.

Old 08-13-2010, 07:31 AM
2002fatboy
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Prayers going out to the families of those that lost loved ones and prayers are with the injured and their families.

Old 08-16-2010, 06:53 AM
Fat Henry
Road Warrior

Prayers sent for all the families involved.

Old 08-19-2010, 04:10 PM
hdbe
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://www.wthr.com/Global/story.asp?S=13011152

WOW What a bunch of crap!!! Charges reduced and he still has his license because they say there was no probable cause for the office to take a blood test!!!!!

Old 08-19-2010, 04:39 PM
dope_man_21
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by hdbe
http://www.wthr.com/Global/story.asp?S=13011152

WOW What a bunch of crap!!! Charges reduced and he still has his license because they say there was no probable cause for the office to take a blood test!!!!!
One hand washes the other one, or the old saying, scratch my back and I will scratch yours.

Old 08-20-2010, 10:44 PM
Nabubba
Road Master

F'ing cover up plain and simple

All involved should be fired all the way up to the chief.

If it was a motorcycle cop killed then you can bet your **** that the person driving would be locked up.