Prayer Requests Post your Prayer Requests here.

Prayer Request Please

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 08:17 AM
Badbagger
Grand HDF Member
Veteran: Air Force
Received 323 Likes on 190 Posts
Default Prayer Request Please

Updated 4/2/10 @ 6 p.m EST - I'd like to thank those of you who have kept our families in your hearts through these times as they have been extremely difficult for all of us and especially my daughter. I feel completely helpless and it is absolutely horrible to stand by and watch her go through this to the point of being crippling when there is nothing I can do. I am completely powerless. David's wake started this afternoon at 1 p.m. EST and will conclude later this evening at 9 p.m. EST. He is being laid to rest tomorrow morning at 10 a.m. This has easily been one of the hardest weeks of my entire life and my daughter, myself and our families thank each of you for your concern. Tomorrow morning between 10 and 11 a.m. if you'd be so kind, please say a prayer for our families and especially my daughter Kyla. I will assure you we need them.

I'd like to request a prayer. Not only moments ago my youngest daughter called me from South Florida and told me "something horrible has happened dad. My oldest daughter and her boyfriend had recently moved back to Florida. She worked late last night until around 10 or so and had talked to her boyfriend moments after leaving work and stopped by her moms house for a visit since her boyfriend was visiting his parents. She left her moms house and drove home, perhaps a mile at the most and saw her boyfriends car which she thought odd since he'd planned to spend the night with his parents to help them out this morning and above and beyond that, she'd been trying to call him and to no avail. His cell was off which is very unusual. When she entered the apartment, no power at all and she began to call his name since she'd seen the car, but no answer. She grabbed her emergency flashlight and turned it on and began to enter the apartment when she saw him motionless on the floor with the apartment in shambles.

He was pronounced at shortly before 1:30 a.m. He was truly a fine outstanding young man and treated my daughter like no one else has and she was truly happy. Her apartment has been cordoned off and flooded with crime scene detectives all night long and even now as I type this. I've just gotten off the phone with her, she's in absolute shock and terror and only 25 years young. For myself, I'm hurting incredibly and deeply concerned about the health and welfare of my daughter. Please take a moment to say a prayer for David, whose life ended tragically and needlessly in what would appear to be an attempted home invasion.

Please also say a prayer for my daughter Kyla.

Thank you for your prayers.

Last edited by Badbagger; 04-02-2010 at 05:04 PM.
Old 03-28-2010, 08:28 AM
Conehead
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Prayers will be sent and will mention it at Church this morning as well!

Old 03-28-2010, 08:38 AM
santajim
Grand HDF Member
Veteran: Navy
Received 329 Likes on 224 Posts

Prayers to your daughter for her terrible loss.

Old 03-28-2010, 08:43 AM
FLS2FLH
Tourer

So senseless. Prayer sent...

Old 03-28-2010, 08:46 AM
Classic Eagle
Road Warrior

Another one sent from South Carolina.....

Old 03-28-2010, 08:49 AM
petemac
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Prayers sent. RIP David.

Old 03-28-2010, 08:50 AM
BanjoBill
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Prayers to your daughter and your family BadBagger.

....Bill

Old 03-28-2010, 08:54 AM
Wes10RG
Tourer

So sorry to hear about this senseless crime, our thoughts and prayers with your family and David's family this morning.

Old 03-28-2010, 09:06 AM
ridesanrk
Advanced

Prayers on the way. So sorry for the loss.

Old 03-28-2010, 09:12 AM
Ronp42
Account Retired
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Saying a prayer for you and your family as I type Badbagger. Only time will heal your Daughter. These kind of crimes are so senseless!!

Quick Reply: Prayer Request Please