Pacific California | Nevada | Hawaii | Alaska

Laughlin River Run BBQ FRIDAY 4/27 3PM till whenever

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 01:35 AM
jagerviking
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Laughlin River Run BBQ

I was getting a loud clatter from the motor after it warmed up at 200 degrees. took it in on the 21st of march, they had it for 4 days, said nothing was wrong with it. all they did in that 4 days was fire it up, listen to the motor while it was cool, and didn't follow ANY of the notes I had given them on when the clatter would start. So I took the bike and told them I would ride it until it blew up. Well with laughlin comming up, I figured I would warm it up and take it to them and not leave until someone had heard the noise. Ran into gmoney there, and he even heard it. that was last tuesday the 3rd. as of this monday they had not even turned one bolt on my bike, and there telling me it "might" be the compensating nut comming loose. If its not that it "might" be a rod bearing or a cam bearing. After I get my bike back, I will NEVER deal with henderson harley again. they told me I might not have my bike for laughlin, and I am pissed because I had it in there before and they basicly treated me like I was an idiot that was hearing things. Oh and I have gas in my oil !!!!!

Old 04-11-2007, 03:03 PM
95fatty
Novice

F*#k hendreson hd i dropped my bike off at lvhdon eastern yesterday for clunking noise . they said i'll have it back for laughlin with a complete cam job . if their to busy for your bussiness take it somewhere that will appreciate your business and you love of riding your bike.

Old 04-11-2007, 05:37 PM
jagerviking
Tourer

amen brother. from here on out its eastern harley for me!!!!

Old 04-11-2007, 08:38 PM
GMONEY220
Road Warrior
Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

Damn that sucks azz,jager see if they will hook you up with a rental at least!
devin i got the address thanks!

Old 04-12-2007, 12:10 AM
Dogs of war
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: vegashd

I have been getting ALOT of people emailing me for this BBQ and meet and greet.
I decided my buddies cafe is oging to be better for this event.
the address is
Hot Rod Cafe
1929 E Highway 66
Kingman, Az 86401

We will have a complete outdoor area and indoor area just for us. Plenty of alcohol to drink and a bikini bike wash. I will also have my house available for those who requested a place to crash and for those wanting to detail their bike better then a bikini car wash. I will probbaly also bring a bunch of detail stuff in my truck and leave it at the Cafe so everyone can do it upif they wish from a long ride.
This is going ot be a great event. The owner also owns a Heritage classic and loves to talk bikes as he owns three restraunts between kingman and Havasu. Best Italian food you will eat is across the street at his other place Strombolis.
If you have any other questions let me know. I will get them answered. This place is right on route 66.
Same times aroun 3-4 till we get tired. He said no big deal on how long we are their. We are also gonna do some awards for longest ride ( i would do shortest but I would win that ) best looking bike etc.

3 more weeks WOOHOO
Still on for Friday?

Old 04-12-2007, 01:02 AM
vegashd
Banned

ORIGINAL: Dogs of war

ORIGINAL: vegashd

I have been getting ALOT of people emailing me for this BBQ and meet and greet.
I decided my buddies cafe is oging to be better for this event.
the address is
Hot Rod Cafe
1929 E Highway 66
Kingman, Az 86401

We will have a complete outdoor area and indoor area just for us. Plenty of alcohol to drink and a bikini bike wash. I will also have my house available for those who requested a place to crash and for those wanting to detail their bike better then a bikini car wash. I will probbaly also bring a bunch of detail stuff in my truck and leave it at the Cafe so everyone can do it upif they wish from a long ride.
This is going ot be a great event. The owner also owns a Heritage classic and loves to talk bikes as he owns three restraunts between kingman and Havasu. Best Italian food you will eat is across the street at his other place Strombolis.
If you have any other questions let me know. I will get them answered. This place is right on route 66.
Same times aroun 3-4 till we get tired. He said no big deal on how long we are their. We are also gonna do some awards for longest ride ( i would do shortest but I would win that ) best looking bike etc.

3 more weeks WOOHOO
Still on for Friday?
you bet!!!

Old 04-12-2007, 02:40 AM
atexn4christ
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I mapquested the address it said that it is 30 miles east of I-40 down andy devin is that correct. I am staying at the travel lodge on andy devine is everybody meeting somewhere to ride into Laughlin.

Old 04-12-2007, 04:43 AM
vegashd
Banned

nono it is 1 mile east of I40

here is a pic

i dont know why any maps dont reconize it. it has been their forever.

Old 04-12-2007, 04:48 AM
vegashd
Banned

heres a view a bit farther out to see the freeways

if your coming form Laughlin you will be coming in on 93 underneath Interstate 40. You will stayon it and follow it around to the "A".

Old 04-13-2007, 06:15 PM
vegashd
Banned

TTT

Quick Reply: Laughlin River Run BBQ FRIDAY 4/27 3PM till whenever