Pacific California | Nevada | Hawaii | Alaska

Runto the Cascades motorcycle rally was a flop

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2012, 04:14 PM
t stone
Road Master
Received 27 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Runto the Cascades motorcycle rally was a flop

Gotta a give a shout out to the mongals and the hells angels for ****ing up the rally this last weekend. Not really. The local PD shut the rally down yesterday afternoon because these 2 nuckleheads gangs were having confrontation. Instead of having swat hall there asses out they closed it down to all of us that were there to have a good time. The cops made everyone leave. Even after people were drinking all day they made all pack up our camps and get off the property. Suck people came from all over Oregon and Washington to the rally in Redmond Or. We live in Bend so the trip home was short. I just cant believe that the PD didnt have enough ***** to take care of the problem. These bike clubs get away with anything.

Stone

Old 09-09-2012, 11:48 PM
priceamp
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Yeah, I just read about this on KGW news. We were going to go, then bailed at the last minute due to other obligations. I feel bad for the folks camping at the fair grounds having to pack up. There was a half dozen Mongols at the Woodburn Harley drags several weekends ago. They didn't seem the least bit interested in the drags. Usually I see a handful of Gypsy Jokers at the drags actually watching the bikes. Wonder if the Mongols are showing up at bike events in Oregon making their presence known?

Supposed this is the last year of the Cascade Run again, eh?
Hope they never show up at Run21.

Old 09-10-2012, 11:23 PM
t stone
Road Master
Received 27 Likes on 10 Posts

Ya I would say thats a rap on this rally. Last year was a dud. It just sucks that ******** have to screw it up for the people that like to hang together and have a good time. It also sucks that the law doesnt have enough ***** to take care of the problem. You know they will be at Run 21.

Stone

Old 09-12-2012, 11:13 PM
Biggzed
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 321 Likes on 197 Posts

Run 21 was the end of July. Not sure if they showed up or not as I didn't go. Oregon is heating up big time. Run to the Cascades is just a prelude to what is probably going to happen. As much as it sucked for the attendees last weekend, the cops probably did the right thing. Look at what happened last year in Sparks. I wouldn't be spending big money on any rally in the near future. This will happen again.

Zach

Old 09-14-2012, 02:06 PM
priceamp
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Biggzed
Run 21 was the end of July. Zach
Yes, I was referring to next year and beyond.