Pacific California | Nevada | Hawaii | Alaska

Run 21 , 7/22-24

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 04:07 PM
t stone
Road Master
Received 27 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks bro for the heads up. I will make sure we arent going that way. Maybe see ya there. What are you riding? Im on a Black Deluxe with a 21" front wheel and Apes.

Stone

Old 07-19-2011, 04:44 PM
clarkchriston
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[/IMG]Hey Stone i will definately keep a look out for you. Here is a picture (hopefully it's my first picture attempt) of me and the wife's scoots. II'm on Road King Classic with Beach bars and the wife has a Nightster with drag bars on. I'll keep an eye out for you. We all have the same sweatshirt and t-shirt that say genuine *** hole on them.

Safe travels.

Chris

Attached Thumbnails Run 21 , 7/22-24-kingster-final.jpg  

Last edited by clarkchriston; 07-19-2011 at 05:04 PM.
Old 07-20-2011, 03:09 PM
t stone
Road Master

Sounds good bro. Nice rides. As far as sweat shirts we may need them this year, 2 years ago it was a hot basterd. Later

Stone

Old 07-25-2011, 12:51 PM
priceamp
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

One hell of a party! Hope you didn't miss it? Anybody have any info on the rumor that someone was found in the river face down? With run21, who needs Sturgis!

Old 07-25-2011, 02:57 PM
clarkchriston
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What a party. We were camped down by the river. There was one older woman who passed out naked on the riverbed. They had to call in an ambulance to get her. Apparantly heat, no food and over a half bottle of everclear don't go well together. Not sure if that's the same someone you heard about but she was face down in the river for a bit. Other than that we saw no trouble of any kind. Just a whole bunch of like minded people having a great time.

Old 07-25-2011, 04:01 PM
t stone
Road Master

Crazy ****!!! we had a blast. Not sure where you guys camped, but how did you like the music all night the first night. Oh and the hand gernaids. Good times. Dont miss Run to the Cascades Sept 9-11 in Prineville Oregon. Should be another good one. We road close to 1k miles this last weekend. Killer weather.

Stone

Old 07-25-2011, 05:04 PM
priceamp
Road Captain

Originally Posted by clarkchriston
What a party. We were camped down by the river. There was one older woman who passed out naked on the riverbed. They had to call in an ambulance to get her. Apparantly heat, no food and over a half bottle of everclear don't go well together. Not sure if that's the same someone you heard about but she was face down in the river for a bit. Other than that we saw no trouble of any kind. Just a whole bunch of like minded people having a great time.
Yeah, the ABATE gal who told us about the person found face down in the river, probably is the one you’re describing. I swear on Saturday during the bike games I heard the announcer say something about, “will somebody volunteer to drive the emergency vehicle”. I thought I was hearing things, then on the way back to the tent, the ABATE gal camped next to us, told us “we” found somebody.

Old 07-25-2011, 05:30 PM
priceamp
Road Captain

Originally Posted by t stone
Crazy ****!!! we had a blast. Not sure where you guys camped, but how did you like the music all night the first night.
Stone
Yeah, who was playing music all night long? Was that you Stone? I have to admit, I needed some sleep, so crashed about 2am, had to put ear plugs in to fall to sleep, I woke up thinking I swear I hear music, took one plug out and heard SRV doing Pride and Joy, think I actually said, "Hell Yeah".

Oh and the hand gernaids.
Stone
The fricken hand gernaids sounded like bombs out there in the boonies.

Not sure where you guys camped.
Stone
We stayed near the ABATE team. If you're looking at the stage, we were NW behind the stage in the trees.

Dont miss Run to the Cascades Sept 9-11 in Prineville Oregon. Should be another good one.
Stone
Since I'm not doing a long road trip this summer, I'm just going to stay on the west coast, I am thinking of doing the Cascade run. But I assume the Cascade run is not 21 and over, correct?

And speakeing of music, although I lived in Jax FL during HS and after for several years after and grew up with the Allman's, Hatchet etc., I really dug the Fryed Brothers. They seemed if they had the right kind of petro, they could play all night long. And if I had heard little Tom Petty wanna-be say "all right" one more time, I was probably going to puke.

Attached Thumbnails Run 21 , 7/22-24-run21.jpg  

Last edited by priceamp; 07-26-2011 at 12:02 AM. Reason: grammar
Old 07-25-2011, 11:26 PM
t stone
Road Master

Originally Posted by priceamp
Yeah, who was playing music all night long? Was that you Stone? I have to admit, I needed some sleep, so crashed about 2am, had to put ear plugs in to fall to sleep, I woke up thinking I swear I hear music, took one plug out and heard SRV doing Pride and Joy, think I actually said, "Hell Yeah".

The fricken hand gernaids sounded like bombs out there in the boonies.

We stayed near the ABATE team. If you're looking at the stage, we were NW behind the stage in the trees.

Since I'm not doing a long road trip this summer, I'm just going to stay on the west coast, I am thinking of doing the Cascade run. But I assume the Cascade run is not 21 and over, correct?

And speakeing of music, although I lived in Jax FL during HS and after for several years after and grew up with the Allman's, Hatchet etc., I really dug the Fryed Brothers. They seemed if they hand the right petro, they could play all night long. And if I had heard little Tom Petty wanna-be say "all right" one more time, I was probably going to puke.
Not me with the music. Damn they must have played sweet home alabama 15 times. I like that song but I had to delete it from my ipod. LOL. I was one tired SOB the next morning. My wife woke up when she heard the first bomb and said I hope the mother f*cker lost a hand. I think it was the Gypsy Jokers raising hell. We were also camped behind the stage behind the penske trucks. I am sure the Run to the Cascades is a 21 and over. We have a group going. We live in Bend so we are only 30 miles away. Good times

Stone

Old 07-26-2011, 12:08 AM
priceamp
Road Captain

We live in Bend so we are only 30 miles away. Good times
Stone
Yeah, the only issue I had with run21 is that we live in Beaverton and the ride to Birkenfeld was too short. So we took a longer way home via hwy30 to put a few miles on. Over all a kick-azz time. We'll be back next year.

Quick Reply: Run 21 , 7/22-24