Pacific California | Nevada | Hawaii | Alaska

2010 Pacific NW HDForums Rally

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2010 | 07:16 PM
Geezer2
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by PKellyMc
Steve; Put me down for (1-ea.) '09 and '10 shirts in XL. Looks like I'd better get crackin' on getting the new paint mounted..

.See you all there :-)
Jeezus Patrick, you ain't got those tins on yet? Get off your azz man!!!!!

Old 07-14-2010 | 07:53 PM
ackman1968
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by JaronB
Hey Rich isn't going now!! Looks like it's just you and I. Are we going up Thurs or Fri??
Friday for me. What happened with Rich?

Old 07-16-2010 | 10:37 PM
PKellyMc
Outstanding HDF Member
From: PacNW; Beacon of Conservatism in a Sea of Liberals.......AZ Snowbird; Just another Conservative

Been ridin', man!!! 4600-mi AZ roadtrip in May, Hell's Canyon Rally in June, around Rainier last week (Chinook/White). Got home from AZ ride to a leaking hot water supply line under kitchen sink; got home from HCMR to a dead dishwasher. Believe me, I'm off my azz; just not even time to scratch it!

Oh, also did E-Z Pull Clutch retrofit yesterday to the Ultra below...it now belongs to bro #2 since a week before the AZ trip. See youse alls in a month.

Old 07-18-2010 | 08:39 PM
ackman1968
Elite HDF Member

Bought a tent yesterday, I won't be bringing the portable 2 bike garage this year! It's a tiny bastard but I fit and it's easy to carry, did I mention cheap too?

Old 07-23-2010 | 11:37 PM
JaronB
Ultimate HDF Member

So I may have to ride over the the Puget for my house hold goods to be delivered to the new house. What time and where are you Seattle, Tacoma and Puget folks meeting on Friday??

Rick it looks like Rich may be going to Goldendale now!!

Old 07-24-2010 | 07:22 AM
tweakin
Road Master

Jaron,

No solid time to meet Friday am. My dad, bro and buddy are all coming from Tacoma and I think Patrick will be with us meeting Triptster up north.

Patrick, any solid ride plans for the trip?

Tige

Originally Posted by JaronB
So I may have to ride over the the Puget for my house hold goods to be delivered to the new house. What time and where are you Seattle, Tacoma and Puget folks meeting on Friday??

Rick it looks like Rich may be going to Goldendale now!!

Old 07-24-2010 | 09:17 AM
JaronB
Ultimate HDF Member

Tige,

I'm down for meeting up with you guys in Tacoma then, if that's cool with you?? It's still not solid yet. They are suppose to have my stuff in the area on the 16th and I'm just hoping I can get it delivered on that Thurs. It shouldn't be a problem, but you never know sometimes.

Jaron

Old 07-24-2010 | 09:42 AM
Trippster
Road Captain

Originally Posted by tweakin
Jaron,

No solid time to meet Friday am. My dad, bro and buddy are all coming from Tacoma and I think Patrick will be with us meeting Triptster up north.

Patrick, any solid ride plans for the trip?

Tige
I'm gonna be heading over from the westside, but I'll be leaving on Thursday am. If anyone wants to leave on Thursday I'm open to meeting up somewhere and riding over together.

Old 07-24-2010 | 10:22 AM
yso191
|
Club Member
Default 2010 T-shirt design

OK the 2010 PNW Rally T-shirt is ready to order. The 2009 Founding Rider shirts should be posted here in the next day or two. So those that were there last year and want both, I'd recommend waiting to order, because I am using two different sources. I imagine the prices will be roughly the same, but till I get the specifics, who knows.

As you can imagine, the cost depends on the number of shirts I order. I think It'll come out OK if I charge $20 per shirt. If less than 12 people order shirts they will be $25 each. If this happens, I'll just collect and additional $5 when I hand you the shirt at the Rally. If 28+ people order shirts they are $16 each. I can give refunds, or we can establish a pool and do a raffle if there is money left over.

The color of the shirt is light gray (not as dark as shown below) in a 50/50 front-pocket T-shirt.

The big thing I want everyone to understand (admin, are you listening?) is that I am making NO $$ of these shirts nor from the Rally.

So if you want a shirt, put $20 in my PayPal account. Be sure to include what size you want! My PayPal email is: yso191 at charter dot net I need your order by Saturday, August 7th!

I will have NO extra shirts at the Rally! If you want a shirt, you must order it in advance.

Steve

Last edited by yso191; 07-28-2010 at 04:16 PM.
Old 07-25-2010 | 09:05 AM
tweakin
Road Master

Great shirt!!!! I will wait to order so I can get my "Founding Rider" shirt.

Thanks Steve!

Quick Reply: 2010 Pacific NW HDForums Rally