Pacific California | Nevada | Hawaii | Alaska

Laughlin River Run

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2010 | 11:25 PM
SoCalByker
|
Tourer
Default Laughlin River Run

Laughlin River Run coming up in April... 21st - 25th..

Get your rooms before they sell out.

A group of us are most likely staying at the Edgewater... leaving that Thursday, returning Sunday.

http://www.laughlinriverrun.com/

Old 01-06-2010 | 11:51 PM
mdaycb
Outstanding HDF Member

I plan on going, but I live in Vegas, its only about a two hour ride, so we usually ride down in the morning and come back in the evening. I have went the last two years, attendance seemed to be down, I guess we can blame that on the economy.

Old 01-07-2010 | 12:48 AM
sealbeachbum
Road Warrior

I'm going. I'm just going to pitch my tent next to Terry's motorhome.

Old 01-07-2010 | 12:52 AM
XLCR4GM
Road Master

Hey SoCalByker, I am going to try to get a suite at the Edgewater (my favorite place to stay in Laughlin) this year or at least a room. I would enjoy meeting up if possible. I ride around Cook’s corner and the Rock Store quite a bit and I hit up the Roadside Café now and again for the BBQ too! I went on the very first Laughlin River Run back in ’82. The place has really changed a lot over the years. I hope that we can run into each other at some point. Until then, take care and ride safe out there!

Old 01-07-2010 | 10:45 AM
07bobber
Ultimate HDF Member

i was gonna go but my mother decided to buy my wife tickets to stagecoach country festivel for the weekend and its the same days as the river run so i dont get to go again!!!

Old 01-07-2010 | 02:13 PM
Primo
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by 07bobber
i was gonna go but my mother decided to buy my wife tickets to stagecoach country festivel for the weekend and its the same days as the river run so i dont get to go again!!!
I'm tellin' ya bro, it's a conspiracy!

Old 01-07-2010 | 05:15 PM
Cat Mech
Tourer

I keep trying to call them to get room package rates but they never answer the phone or return my calls. Maybe I won't go cause I can't get a room

Old 01-07-2010 | 06:04 PM
SoCalByker
|
Tourer

Cat Mech, below is the number for the Edgewater / Colorado Bell. They answer the phone and have rates available... also, I posted on the Nomad thread the rates and other pertinent information.

1-800-677-4837

07bobber, I would do something about that if I were you ;-) You can always say YOU have a solid commitment that weekend... and thank mother in law for thinking of you guys.?

XLCR4GM, a group of us in the Nomad thread are going to possibly get all our rooms at the Edgewater, and I'm awaiting a return call regarding a 10+ room discount rate from them... so if you want to pitch in with us for that, you're more than welcomed to. And yeah man, let's hang out over there... or around here... I ride during the week as well as most weekends with a group from the forums... let me know.

sealbeachbum, that's the way to do it... where's Terry gonna park his MH?

mdaycb, get in touch with me or someone from our group so we can meet and hang out.

Last edited by SoCalByker; 01-08-2010 at 02:08 AM.
Old 01-08-2010 | 06:22 PM
Hockey Stick
Road Master

Will be there with bells on......

... you know, the little gremlin bell on the bike.

Old 01-09-2010 | 06:16 PM
dozer22
Cruiser
Default River Run

I'll be there......always stay at Tropicana Express. 3 or 4 of us ride out from Santa Barbara, CA.

Quick Reply: Laughlin River Run