Pacific California | Nevada | Hawaii | Alaska

Laughlin River Run

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2010 | 12:43 AM
OS_DELUXE
Road Captain

The group I'm riding with is planning to be on the road by 8:30 if all goes well... We'll be making stops at Victorville H-D, Barstow then Ludlow for the last stop before Laughlin.

Originally Posted by vbouncer
Hey OS_Deluxe...

When thursday morning are you riding out and do you mind if we tag along for the ride out? We would be leaving from the Corona area around 15/Limonite..thinking about getting on the road about 9:30 or so after dropping kids off at school.

V

Old 04-03-2010 | 06:36 PM
Cityfyrman
Cruiser

To all fellow riders going to the River Run. My good friend owns a restaurant/bar in Rancho Cucamonga and is going to open early on Thursday April 22 at 8:00am for us fellow riders. He has excellent breakfast and beverages. We have a good group of people going (around 7 to 14 bikes). We are meeting at 8am sharp at Peppers Sports Bar at the 210 fwy at Archibald. It is in the Stater Bros. shopping center on the Northeast corner. If anyone is looking for other riders we will be there. We take the 15 to the 134 thru Lucerne Valley and 29 Palms out to Amboy and route 66 and we make a few stops along the way. (for us the fewer freeway miles the more scenery). It is a long ride but there is always some great "commeraderie". If interested hit me up on a PM for more info!!!! Btw we are meeting up at 8 sharp and will be leaving around 9ish!

Old 04-09-2010 | 05:56 PM
Cityfyrman
Cruiser

13 days!!!!

Old 04-12-2010 | 05:49 PM
SoCalByker
|
Tourer
Default The unofficial and not-so-cool countdown thread to Laughin Laughlin

TEN Days until the group I'm riding with departs!!!!!

We leave Thursday the 22nd!

We're meeting at 8am for Breakfast at Denny's off the 10 Fry at Beaumont Ave in the city of Beaumont.... so if you'd like to tag along our group ( about 15+ strong ) come along.... let's make it 100 riders by the time we roll into Laughlin!!!!!

We're taking a scenic and less congested route to the run.

From Beaumont will be 29 Palms (70 miles)... stretch, restroom, coffee break, drain the pipes

After that we'll head up to Amboy and have a break at Roys Cafe
on Route 66 (60 miles)... fuel-up for some.... ... stretch, restroom, tea break, drain the pipes

The next fuel stop will be in Needles (75 miles)...stretch, restroom, stogie break, brush the teeth, drain the pipes

After Needles we'll be in Laughlin (30 Miles).... then, drink, laugh, gamble, cry, drink more, drag-race motorcycles ( jk last three )... we're gonna have a GREAT TIME FELLAS!!!!!

Old 04-12-2010 | 06:37 PM
sealbeachbum
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by SoCalByker
TEN Days until the group I'm riding with departs!!!!!

We leave Thursday the 22nd!

We're meeting at 8am for Breakfast at Denny's off the 10 Fry at Beaumont Ave in the city of Beaumont.... so if you'd like to tag along our group ( about 15+ strong ) come along.... let's make it 100 riders by the time we roll into Laughlin!!!!!

We're taking a scenic and less congested route to the run.

From Beaumont will be 29 Palms (70 miles)... stretch, restroom, coffee break, drain the pipes

After that we'll head up to Amboy and have a break at Roys Cafe
on Route 66 (60 miles)... fuel-up for some.... ... stretch, restroom, tea break, drain the pipes

The next fuel stop will be in Needles (75 miles)...stretch, restroom, stogie break, brush the teeth, drain the pipes

After Needles we'll be in Laughlin (30 Miles).... then, drink, laugh, gamble, cry, drink more, drag-race motorcycles ( jk last three )... we're gonna have a GREAT TIME FELLAS!!!!!
I love that route! That's the way we are going too but we are leaving Wednesday. I'll have a cold beer waiting for you when you get there!

Old 04-12-2010 | 10:24 PM
Other Sheep
Ultimate HDF Member

About six of us are doing the same route but leaving on tuesday with a stop at the Avi before getting to Laughlin. Getting anxious.

Old 04-13-2010 | 12:12 AM
Cityfyrman
Cruiser

Yeah, we decided No freeways all the way from Rancho Cucamonga. We are going to pass the 40 and keep going on the 95 into Laughlin. Keep em on 2 wheels fellas. 10 days!!!

Old 04-13-2010 | 10:04 AM
SoCalByker
|
Tourer

SBB, thanks bro!!! Look forward to getting you one too!

Hey all, we should all coordinate a meet 'n greet on Thurs or Fri, depending on when most will be there or convenience.... have a beer and group picture or something.

Old 04-13-2010 | 02:03 PM
94nostalgia151
Intermediate

socalbyker, that sounds like a really nice ride. im staying with family in havasu so i might have to tag along up to needles then split to havasu from there.

Old 04-15-2010 | 03:52 PM
SoCalByker
|
Tourer

ONE WEEK FOR ME!!

This time next week I'll be on final approach to Laughlin.

Quick Reply: Laughlin River Run