Pacific California | Nevada | Hawaii | Alaska

Street Vibrations Reno 2006??

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2006, 01:11 AM
kwgrimes
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Street Vibrations Reno 2006??

Sorry it took me so long to answer this. I go to these shows with Renegade Wheels. My wife works for them and the owners ave become very good friends of ours.
ORIGINAL: Crushertx3

ORIGINAL: kwgrimes

We'll be there with the Renegade booth again, stop by and introduce yourselves.

Ken
which renegade are you with ? ........

Old 10-02-2006, 01:54 AM
kwgrimes
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

We had a blast. Didn't see much if the show, but so all of the countryside. We rode from Reno, to VC, to CC, to Tahoe and back again. The next day, we went all the way around Tahoe and back. On the third day we went to the Donner Pass memorial and skirted around the SE side of Tahoe again so we could hit Mt Rose -- that's where the temp dropped to 47. We were prepareed and were all bundled up, but it was still cold.

The bars are night were very crowded and there definately was not enough room for the crowds. We had rooms at the Silver Legacy, one of the nicest places I've EVER stayed with one of the best steak houses I've ever ate at. We were even eating at a table right next to Sonny Barger. I'll post more later w/pictures.

Ken
ORIGINAL: ecvjohn

Well how was it? Good or just ok this year? Details man details....

Old 10-02-2006, 02:15 AM
ecvjohn
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: kwgrimes

We had a blast. Didn't see much if the show, but so all of the countryside. We rode from Reno, to VC, to CC, to Tahoe and back again. The next day, we went all the way around Tahoe and back. On the third day we went to the Donner Pass memorial and skirted around the SE side of Tahoe again so we could hit Mt Rose -- that's where the temp dropped to 47. We were prepareed and were all bundled up, but it was still cold.

The bars are night were very crowded and there definately was not enough room for the crowds. We had rooms at the Silver Legacy, one of the nicest places I've EVER stayed with one of the best steak houses I've ever ate at. We were even eating at a table right next to Sonny Barger. I'll post more later w/pictures.

Ken
ORIGINAL: ecvjohn

Well how was it? Good or just ok this year? Details man details....
Thanks for the reply, sounds like a good time to me.