Pacific California | Nevada | Hawaii | Alaska

You Gotta Love Souther California ( SoCal )...

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2009, 02:53 AM
Hockey Stick
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Guess you could ask for the yahoos in the sports car to stay off the road...

But then maybe you'd be asking for too much.

Old 10-31-2009, 03:18 AM
JustDave71
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by SoCalByker
Headed up to Mount Baldy Friday 10.30 the twisties all the way up and down the mountain were great

that road?

Baldy Lodge is where you stopped probably. Super cool place. Probably goin up there next week.

Old 10-31-2009, 06:58 AM
SeniorChief56
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Coast Guard
Received 17,626 Likes on 5,103 Posts

Anyhoots, we made it back in one peace just in time to have some brews with a couple of young lovely ladies.... good ride, good company, good weather... what more can you ask for?
Tell us more about the young lovely ladies

Old 10-31-2009, 06:52 PM
SoCalByker
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Hockey Stick, yeah asking those bozos to practice their Andretti somewhere else would be silly, it's just too surprising and jolting to see this car coming at you at 60 from a blind corner and hogging the already too narrow lane... not for the faint of heart.

Yeah that's the rode NewDude, that's a cool pick over your shoulder and of your bike, nice softail... and yeah the Baldy Lodge was the spot... it's so beautiful up there, and the twisties are major fun.

Well SeniorCheif56, you'd have to ask SealBeachBum about one of the ladies because he left with one of them on his bike... she wasn't my type ( don't think she liked me much, only gals who like me are my type, ya dig? ) ;-)

He should be posting up soon... unless he's still busy.

Old 11-01-2009, 02:03 AM
JustDave71
Outstanding HDF Member

Yeah that's the rode NewDude, that's a cool pick over your shoulder and of your bike, nice softail... and yeah the Baldy Lodge was the spot... it's so beautiful up there, and the twisties are major fun.
yeah, I took my friend Jen who had never been on a Harley before she met me. She took to it like a ****in duck to water. Even flipped the pegs without me askin. I was impressed. It was a good day all around. Rode up, hiked the Icehouse Canyon trail for about 2 hours then stopped at the lodge on the way back. Anyway she took the pic. It's a really really cool one. Like it a lot.

I've been going to Baldy for years when it dumps. The ski area up there has awesome terrain when the coverage is good and the snow is fresh. Really cool place.

Wouldn't mind meetin up with ya some time to head up there. I'm in OC...could meet at like mountain and 210 or somethin...

hit me a PM if you want. I might forget to check this thread again.

Old 11-02-2009, 12:31 AM
SoCalByker
Tourer

Sounds good NewDude... pm'n you now.

Old 11-02-2009, 01:03 PM
Cityfyrman
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah we go up to Baldy at least weekly. Of course we only live 10 miles from the base of the hill. Great place for a quick ride. The spot just past the Baldy Lodge on the left has an excellent front patio with amazing views. Baldy is alot of fun. We also like riding up to Wrightwood or Rim of the World. Both great rides as well.

Old 11-02-2009, 10:59 PM
sealbeachbum
Road Warrior

Well SeniorCheif56, you'd have to ask SealBeachBum about one of the ladies because he left with one of them on his bike... she wasn't my type ( don't think she liked me much, only gals who like me are my type, ya dig? ) ;-)
Man, I'm 10 years older than her father! That was a fun day. Glad you could join me SoCalBiker!

Old 11-03-2009, 04:24 AM
javablack
Tourer

yep so cal is the place to be. if i could afford it, i would have a place their too

Old 11-04-2009, 02:44 AM
SoCalByker
Tourer
Default SoCal is a Hog Ryder's playground..

Yeah SBB, let me know when you want to hit the road again.... I'm there... and no offense intended... seems like these girls are getting younger and younger.. or are we just getting older? Naw, they're getting younger.

CityFyrMan, let me / us know when you'll be hitting the hills ( post up ) and hopefully a crowd of us can make it happen ( first round's on me, whether it's Ice Tea, Coffee or Brewsky ).

JavaBlack, Sactown isn't too bad, you guys get to experience seasons up there, so that can be cool.

Quick Reply: You Gotta Love Souther California ( SoCal )...