Pacific California | Nevada | Hawaii | Alaska

You Gotta Love Souther California ( SoCal )...

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2010, 10:32 PM
Mr. Lucky
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Do you know who's playing at Swallows tomorrow? Their website says Heartless, but the band's website says they don't play there until the 17th.

Old 01-02-2010, 09:03 AM
sealbeachbum
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr. Lucky
Do you know who's playing at Swallows tomorrow? Their website says Heartless, but the band's website says they don't play there until the 17th.
No I don't know who's playing. Are you going to hook up with us?

Old 01-02-2010, 10:20 AM
Mr. Lucky
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I may not make the whole round-trip, but I'll see you there at Cook's. My brother got admitted to the hospital last night (in Indiana), so I gotta keep an eye on his progress.

I'll actually be there early. I think I get hungry before you do lol!

Old 01-02-2010, 11:33 AM
Soft06
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sunny, clear blue skies, temperature today in the 75 degree range.
Thinking about taking a small trip with the wife up to Pasadena and see the Rose Parade floats, then have lunch and a nice ride home. Besides, it'll give me a chance to show off my new HD Bullet headlight.... with matching bullet style turn signal visors. Thank you Santa!
Ya just gotta love Southern California.

Old 01-02-2010, 06:21 PM
klaybus
Stellar HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Man I wish I were there.... Pretty miderable in the Pacific NW this time of year!

Old 01-02-2010, 09:40 PM
IAMSWUTIAMS
Extreme HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

We rode down to La Jolla Cove on New Years day. It was pretty nice.

Old 01-02-2010, 09:42 PM
Mountainkowboy
Grand HDF Member
Received 1,010 Likes on 544 Posts

We did a 230 mile round trip today down to my pops house to fix some stuff around the house for him and moms! At 89 there;s just some stuff he cant do anymore! Alot of a$$-hats out there today.

Old 01-04-2010, 11:13 AM
SoCalByker
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is it Spring already?

Cool breakfast run yesterday with the Nomads to "Eat at Joe's" in Redondo... great company, great food, and then a smaller group of us rode around the Peninsula for a spectacularly clear ride to that little bar at Point Fermin.

One could see Catalina Island very clearly, almost the harbors out there from the point... what a fantastically beautiful day.... did NOT seem like it's the middle of winter AT ALL!!!!

"There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's a ride down the coast on a Harley after a hearty meal with your buddies."

Old 01-04-2010, 12:23 PM
Steelknee57
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did the same ride yesterday around the point. Dosen't get much better that that....

Old 01-05-2010, 05:12 AM
2DEUCE2
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SoCalByker
Cool breakfast run yesterday with the Nomads to "Eat at Joe's" in Redondo... great company, great food, and then a smaller group of us rode around the Peninsula for a spectacularly clear ride to that little bar at Point Fermin.

One could see Catalina Island very clearly, almost the harbors out there from the point... what a fantastically beautiful day.... did NOT seem like it's the middle of winter AT ALL!!!!

"There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's a ride down the coast on a Harley after a hearty meal with your buddies."
How you been SoCalByker?

I did the same ride on Sunday too except instead of Joe's (usually go there) we went to Martha's in Hermosa. Martha's is pretty good, but it's no Joe's (I crave the John Wayne, gets me all hungry just thinking about it!). Ended up at the bar (I think it's called Duke's) at point Fermin, but didn't go inside. I just used the pisser in the park while everyone else waited for me at their bikes. There were a lot of bikes parked there. I should have gone in, could have said hi. Awesome day... I posted about it in GHD Chat... the majority of people are agreeing that I am a dick for bragging while they are all snowed in.

Quick Reply: You Gotta Love Souther California ( SoCal )...