Pacific California | Nevada | Hawaii | Alaska

So Cal Meet n' Greet. What a BLAST!

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2009 | 10:43 PM
anubisss
Banned

We should do a Julian run since I have never been and hook up with all you SD people. I guess it snows there so who knows when, but we will do it. I had a great time and it was great to meet you all. I can't remember anyone's name, but CRS did set in a few years ago. Now I'm gonna change my forum name to something even more confusing, just to mess with you all.

Thanks for coming out everyone and making this a great event. The wife also had a great time and is now officially a Socal NOMAD. She got to skip the prospecting phase th rest of us all had to endure. I polished so many boots and bikes that I was thinking of cleaning as a full time career. LOL.

Eventually it would be nice to have a state wide gathering of forum people for a couple of day run somewhere. But I am reveling in the moment for now.

Old 09-13-2009 | 10:49 PM
anubisss
Banned

We did a meet at Vegas last year Hogs and Heifers. Should we do the same this year?

Old 09-14-2009 | 07:55 AM
Paniolo
Outstanding HDF Member

It was a fun time. I liked being able to put faces with names and avatars. It was good seeing folks some from the last ride, and meeting new ones. If you got one of the discount coupons for the Ride Like A Pro West Coast class, check your emails. I sent you a date of upcoming classes up through the end of the year.

Mark

Old 09-14-2009 | 09:32 AM
tda69
|
Stellar HDF Member

Originally Posted by Paniolo
It was a fun time. I liked being able to put faces with names and avatars. It was good seeing folks some from the last ride, and meeting new ones. If you got one of the discount coupons for the Ride Like A Pro West Coast class, check your emails. I sent you a date of upcoming classes up through the end of the year.

Mark
Got mine. Looking forward to attending the class.

Old 09-14-2009 | 09:36 AM
tda69
|
Stellar HDF Member

Originally Posted by anubisss
We should do a Julian run since I have never been and hook up with all you SD people. I guess it snows there so who knows when, but we will do it. I had a great time and it was great to meet you all. I can't remember anyone's name, but CRS did set in a few years ago. Now I'm gonna change my forum name to something even more confusing, just to mess with you all.

Thanks for coming out everyone and making this a great event. The wife also had a great time and is now officially a Socal NOMAD. She got to skip the prospecting phase th rest of us all had to endure. I polished so many boots and bikes that I was thinking of cleaning as a full time career. LOL.

Eventually it would be nice to have a state wide gathering of forum people for a couple of day run somewhere. But I am reveling in the moment for now.
Julian sounds like a nice ride, haven't been in awhile. We should plan something for November maybe.

Old 09-14-2009 | 10:46 AM
anubisss
Banned

Originally Posted by tda69
Julian sounds like a nice ride, haven't been in awhile. We should plan something for November maybe.
Sounds like a plan.

Old 09-14-2009 | 10:54 AM
VTwin-Goodies
Sponsor

Hey guys, it was my pleasure to participate in this event and help make it a success. We are looking forward to doing it again next year.

Old 09-14-2009 | 10:55 AM
kk6pg
Outstanding HDF Member

This has to be one of the best get togethers in history. I'm still trying to put names and faces together from all the people Sally and I met.

Old 09-14-2009 | 12:29 PM
Hockey Stick
Road Master

Hey

It was nice to meet a few of you. Great Day for a ride!!

We didn't make it to Tom's. Stopped at H'sK for a bit. I was running short on time as I had to be home for my daughters birthday dinner, so we went straight to VyV event. Sat in the shade for a bit, then raced home.

Later !!

Old 09-14-2009 | 04:56 PM
powaypete
Road Master

Originally Posted by JohnnyBoy
David (Powaypete) great seeing you again, let's hook up after Vegas Bike Fest, maybe with you brother up on the 33.
No problem, Will have to do it on a Saturday so I got time to get back home to San Diego. I usually go up on Fri evening and then come home on Sunday. When we do, I'll see if his son (on a sporty) will go to. Guess Harleys are a family tradition. 2 brothers and their sons ride HD.

I'll keep an eye out for when you guys (Nomad's) want to come play in my backyard. Got some nice roads in mind, not to twisty nor too straight. If I can get a number, maybe reserve the deck at Lake Cuyamucca. Details to follow, but I go around Julian and go other places with less lines and better chow.

Last edited by powaypete; 09-14-2009 at 04:58 PM.

Quick Reply: So Cal Meet n' Greet. What a BLAST!