Pacific California | Nevada | Hawaii | Alaska
View Poll Results: I will be coming to the event.
I will be coming alone.
52.50%
I will be coming with 2 or more people.
47.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

SoCal met and greet update...

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2009, 04:17 PM
VTwin-Goodies
Sponsor
Received 1,949 Likes on 1,933 Posts
Default SoCal met and greet update...

Hi guys. I have taken over the next So-Cal Meet and Greet and have agreed to sponsor the function. I am going to give away 10 sets of extensions and other prize to the lucky winners. We will have the drawings at the intial meet spot and install them on the spot for you so you can try them out on the group. I will host a group meet and greet barbecue after the group ride at a location to be picked once we determine the approximate amount of people who plan on attending this event. I would like to get as many people from all different areas to attend this event as bringing together people from the forums is my goal. I am aware that there has already been a vote for the location of the meet and greet that is most likely going to change now due to the new format. It was handed to me as I offered to sponsor the event.

If you plan on attending please respond to the poll so we can get an approximate head count. this is necessary to ensure that we have enough food and beverages for everyone, as well as meeting places that have enough space for a large crowd.

Lunch will be free to everyone who has a ticket which will be obtained via email and brought to the event. Raffle tickets will be free as well. Thanks so much and stay tuned as there will be more to come.

Best Regards

Old 08-01-2009, 04:48 PM
Oldman - New Iron
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I missed when, where & what time ?

Old 08-01-2009, 05:14 PM
SeniorChief56
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 17,542 Likes on 5,081 Posts

I already have the extentions, my wife wants them for the passenger floorboards.Should I order them or wait for your event?

Old 08-01-2009, 05:18 PM
dennyo
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,059 Likes on 633 Posts

Geezzz, HarleyGoodies, ...Wish We Could Come, maybe Next time

Old 08-01-2009, 05:25 PM
VTwin-Goodies
Sponsor

Originally Posted by SeniorChief56
I already have the extensions, my wife wants them for the passenger floorboards.Should I order them or wait for your event?
That is up to you. If you choose to wait we will install them for you. We are looking to do this September, October at the very latest.

The time and location have yet to be picked as we are getting a baseline so we can see how many people plan on showing up before picking the locations. We would like to have at least 100 people fi there are that many people willing to come to a free event in SoCal...

Old 08-01-2009, 05:27 PM
Ultra89Rider
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Hopefully not in August. I am going out of town most of this month (August). I should have finished getting the replacement for my totaled Ultra by next month. I hope you make it late in the month or in October. Let me know and I will be there.

Old 08-01-2009, 05:29 PM
VTwin-Goodies
Sponsor

Once a location has been chosen I will negotiate with local hotels for those that will be attending from out of the area to everyone included. All are welcome.

Old 08-01-2009, 07:50 PM
powaypete
Road Master

I plan on attending, if it can be fit into my schedule. Give me at least 2 weeks notice so I can re-arrange if needed.

Old 08-01-2009, 07:54 PM
VTwin-Goodies
Sponsor

Originally Posted by powaypete
I plan on attending, if it can be fit into my schedule. Give me at least 2 weeks notice so I can re-arrange if needed.
Will do Pete. My goal is to have as many people attend as possible. I think 2 weeks notice is mandatory for people to be able to plan, mayben a bit more time as I realize we are all busy.

Old 08-01-2009, 07:57 PM
2mean2like
Cruiser

I committed on going on the poll, but without knowing the date, I cannot guarantee I can make it.

Quick Reply: SoCal met and greet update...