Pacific California | Nevada | Hawaii | Alaska

Southern Cal Riders..This is a Must See!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 09:39 PM
url8
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Southern Cal Riders..This is a Must See!!

Fellow Harley enthusiasts. I know this is a bit off topic but bare with me a bit. I am a die hard Harley enthusiast dating back pre AMF era to date but another passion of mine are Ducati’s. I have had a Ducati as long as I’ve had a Harley and here is where the story begins. If you have seen the movie “The Fastest Indian” you’ll know that the picture is about Burt Munro’s love of motorcycles. If you live in Southern California there is just that sort of individual that has been servicing my Ducati for the past 40 years. Sonny Angel has been in the same location in National City since 1953! He in my opinion is one of the finest folks I have ever met not to mention the fact that he still to this day in his 80’s wrenches on bikes day in and day out. You have to stop in to his shop just to talk to the guy and see all the old photos and bikes that he has accumulated through the years. ( You'll even see a couple of Burt Munro and Sonny together at the shop) Nortons, Vincents, Triumphs, Ducati's, even Harley's will be the topic of the day. It is so neat in this day of hurry up get it done that you meet a guy like Sonny Angel.

If you're looking for a day of fun, stop in and see him..you will have a great time!!
http://www.sonnyangelmotorcycles.com/

Last edited by url8; 03-09-2009 at 10:40 PM.
Old 03-15-2009, 11:36 AM
softail04
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

his shop is what a bike shop was many years ago and he is a very nice person great to just stop and talk for a few.
look around at all the stuff he has even go into the shop and look around worth the time to stop..