Pacific California | Nevada | Hawaii | Alaska

4th of July Weekend: Shasta Salute to America Motorcycle Rally

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 07:32 PM
EZJ
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4th of July Weekend: Shasta Salute to America Motorcycle Rally

Press Release, January 27th: With the cancellation of Hollister again,WE'RE MOVIN THE SHASTA SALUTE TO AMERICA MOTORCYCYLE RALLY TO 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND!!! July 3rd -July 7th. 120 acre INCREDIBLE venue (ASK ANYONE WHO CAME IN '08!) RV spaces with or without hookups, Shady camping, fire pits w/FREE FIREWOOD BUNDLE! 24 hr. Hot showers, immaculate restrooms. Beautiful gals & good ‘looking bartenders in our enormous air conditioned (11K sq ft) "Wings2Fly Saloon" featuring awesome bands, tasty food, nationally renowned "Boogieman Bike Games" - tattoo & arm-‘wraslin (judged & refereed by qualified professionals) & WORLD FAMOUSWings2Fly Corset Contest-trophies & prizes. DailyBreakfast provided by the Christian Motorcyclist Association-donation only. PACIFIC NORTHWEST WOODS RIDING: LAVA BEDS NATIONAL PARK-15 mins, CRATER LAKE-90 mins, MT SHASTA-90 mins. COST OF FREEDOM/TRAVELING WALL (outdoor display-over a football field long! - http://www.avtt.org/), CMA BIKE BLESSING & GRAND FINALE.."BUNCHA-THUNDER," military tribute & bike parade down Tulelake's Main St - dedicated to our troops.

Old 01-28-2009, 12:31 PM
yank
Cruiser

what is going to be your daily charge if you don't want to stay the whole weekend?

Old 01-29-2009, 11:26 AM
EZJ
Advanced
Default Daily Charge ?

$20 on line & $25 at the gate.

For more info:http://yhst-50498575555073.stores.yahoo.net/adpa.html

Old 02-11-2009, 07:21 PM
EZJ
Advanced
Default Horse Power Promotions Endorsement Letter

Horse Power Promotions has been in business for over 25 years. We have produced shows from coast to coast. Rodeos, Car Shows, Truck Shows and Motorcycle Shows - just to name a few. When we took on the job 3 years ago of bringing back Hollister we knew we had a big job ahead of us. We just never dreamed that the City would not realize the financial benefit of the Rally.

Since August last year bikers and vendors alike have been telling me forget Hollister!! They don’t want our money…we don’t want to give them a dime. With that said I have been looking for a new place to focus my summer event energy on. You folks said build it and we will come………..Well here it is.

Horse Power has found a great new location and a magnificent riding area that really has opened up its county for bikers. Everything that was wrong with Hollister is great with Tulelake. I went to the organizers of the Shasta Salute to America Motorcycle Rally because I felt that out of all the rallies here on the west coast this one really has the potential to be the next big one. I talked to Jeff and Debbie, promoters of the show, and told them that we were all looking for a run on 4th of July and if they would consider moving their dates from Labor Day weekend to the 4th of July weekend that I would do everything I could to move the vendors and bikers north to them.

The dates have been moved and let me tell you that the stress that Hollister had as a show doesn’t exist in Tulelake and it is 180 degrees better all the way around. To start more bikers than cops; do I have to tell you more? Camping - beautiful camping is right at the rally venue. Vendors can park their trailer or camper free within walking distance from their vendor space. Plus the space does not cost you a leg and a knife. Oh yeah…no DOJ doing strip searches every 20 feet.

So mark your calendar for the 2nd Annual Shasta Salute to America Motorcycle Rally that puts a portion of their net proceeds to helping the troops - meaning our American military - instead of paying troops of law enforcement to come to a to a bike event.

The fun begins at 8:00am Friday, July 3rd, 4th, 5th & runs ‘til 11:00am Monday, July 6th at the Tulelake-Butte Valley Fairgrounds, 800 S Main St, Tulelake California 96134. Go to www. shastarally. com or call toll free 87-SOUTHBAY for more info on this great motorcycle rally.

Old 02-20-2009, 06:23 PM
EZJ
Advanced
Default Introducing...the Hot Wings, Wings2Fly Saloon @ the Shasta Rally, 4th of July Weekend

Old 02-20-2009, 06:32 PM
EZJ
Advanced
Default What's happening at the Shasta Rally

Old 02-20-2009, 06:38 PM
EZJ
Advanced
Default We're Always Makin Movies About This Stuff

& no...this was not Photoshopped...honest!

Old 02-21-2009, 10:02 AM
EZJ
Advanced
Default Haze Choppers & Precious ***, Shasta Rally

Does it get any better? (maybe...Scroll Down)

Old 02-21-2009, 10:29 AM
EZJ
Advanced
Default CJ @ the Shasta Rally

CJ looks pretty hot, too? Let us know who ya like better, ok? (we can't decide...)

Old 02-21-2009, 10:44 AM
EZJ
Advanced
Talking CJ & Precious, Shasta Rally

Now, if you're really having touble deciding, here's the ladies side-by-side...me, I can't make up my minds

Quick Reply: 4th of July Weekend: Shasta Salute to America Motorcycle Rally