Pacific California | Nevada | Hawaii | Alaska

Vegas bikers

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2010, 04:00 PM
mdaycb
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

seems to be more here from Vegas then I thought, we should all get together one of these days and ride. I always look on the other forum at this same thread, started by the same guy, I thought it would be cool if we had one over here also, so I looked it up and lo and behold there was one, not a lot of activity though, nice to see some more the last few day. Lets keep it going.

Old 03-25-2010, 12:50 AM
Cycopath
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just did the death valley area about a week ago and it was a blast. valley of fire is nice, going to spend many weekends during the summer in utah (zion, bryce, pine valley, etc). also probably pretty nice up in cathedral gorge, pioche, caliente area as well.

are there any planned rides?

Old 03-25-2010, 09:52 AM
mdaycb
Outstanding HDF Member

A buddy and I are going on a ride Saturday, heading north, towards Overton or maybe Mesquite, St. George. The only firm plan is that we are riding. Anyone is welcome to join us, we are meeting at the Pilot Gas Station on I15 and Craig Rd @0830

Old 03-25-2010, 11:42 AM
Cryptoboy
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 3,878 Likes on 1,415 Posts

I wish I could join you guys. I'm riding back down to Phoenix Friday (tomorrow) morning for the weekend though. At least it's in the 80's there!

I have to get my emissions done for my registration. Since we're not sure if this is a permanent move yet, I am just keeping the registration for my vehicles in AZ (alot cheaper too! It's almost twice as much to register here in NV!)

Old 03-26-2010, 03:55 AM
Cycopath
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wish i could join, but i have my son this weekend and wont make it

Old 03-26-2010, 04:35 AM
Ultra89Rider
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Well, I live in San Bernardino, but I come to LV just about every month. (if not every other month)
If I go to Laughlin, I love to go on the old Route 66.

Old 03-26-2010, 05:07 PM
mdaycb
Outstanding HDF Member

We decided to do the Veterns Hump to Purump Poker run, we are meeting at Leather Headquarters on Boulder Highway at 0900, if your intrested in riding along with us, PM and I will give you my cell number.

Old 03-29-2010, 11:40 AM
Cryptoboy
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 3,878 Likes on 1,415 Posts

Originally Posted by mdaycb
We decided to do the Veterns Hump to Purump Poker run, we are meeting at Leather Headquarters on Boulder Highway at 0900, if your intrested in riding along with us, PM and I will give you my cell number.
Hey mdaycb, where did you get that map from? I'd like to get one to track where I've been.

Old 03-29-2010, 02:37 PM
mdaycb
Outstanding HDF Member

Cryptoboy:
I followed a link that was posted in another thread on this site, I will look for it when I get home from work tonight.

Old 03-30-2010, 10:43 AM
fishcop
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Nelson

Sleeplessinvegas on the way to Nelson have you ver stopped in at that general store, gold mine operation on the left before Nelson? It is quite a place lots of history and it is also where they filmed part of the film 1000 days to graceland with Kevin Costner. It is the scene where he blows up the place, quite interesting.

Also, for you travelers, four of us are planning a 5 day ride this July. Leaving Vegas July 7th head to Flagstaff, visit Monument Valley, Four Corners then on to Durango, Co, ride US 550, The Million Dollar Road up to Ridgeway, then back down the west side over to Hanksville, UT, then to Cedar City, UT and finally home Sunday July 11th. Anyone interested? If you are PM me and I'll send the route map and motels where we plan to stay.

Quick Reply: Vegas bikers