Pacific California | Nevada | Hawaii | Alaska

Las Vegas Bikefest and meet'n'greet...

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2008 | 01:11 PM
anubisss
|
Banned
Default Las Vegas Bikefest and meet'n'greet...

I have finally decided I will be attending this event for the first time this year. I am riding out with a bunch of guys from the socal sunday ride group. We will be staging in Rancho Cucamonga at the BC Cafe located at 10123 Foothill Blvd,
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730. We are planning on meeting there at about 8 am on Thursday 10/2. If anyone else wants to join us for breakfast and the ride out please do so. If you do, please have your ducks in a row(bike in good shape to get there, etc.). As far as a meet 'n'greet I have not been to Vegas in about 10 years so I don't know a good place. Throw out some ideas and we can set it up. We will be there from Thursday till Sunday, so I guess we should pick a time too. Post up.

Old 09-22-2008 | 04:19 PM
Primo
Ultimate HDF Member

Andrew,

My $.02 even though I won't be making it this year:

Because people will be scattered at various hotels and secure parking can be a problem in town you might want to consider meeting up at the Cashman Center where they have bike shows and vendor village on that Saturday.

Ride safe guys and have fun,

Primo

Last edited by Primo; 09-23-2008 at 06:53 PM.
Old 09-22-2008 | 09:41 PM
anubisss
|
Banned

Thanks for the input Jim. It's been so long since I have been to Vegas I can't remember where anything is. Breakfast location might5 be moved for the ride up as well. I'll post here when I know for sure or you can check this thread.
https://www.hdforums.com/forum/group.php

Old 09-23-2008 | 03:03 AM
MilesJ
Road Master

Hey Anubiss,
I started a thread a while ago in members meeting members. I saw an idea on here that I thought might be a good one, putting a contact list together of everyone that's going. Would make a good way for us to get a hold of one another. A meet and greet would be a great idea!

Might be a good idea to find out who's doing what poker runs if any. Would be nice to have a smaller pack of HDF people to run the route with. I know I am doing Friday's for sure, not sure about Saturday.

Last edited by MilesJ; 09-23-2008 at 03:04 AM. Reason: Added stuff
Old 09-23-2008 | 08:10 AM
dotcom2000
Tourer

see ya for breakfast if i can get the time off work.

Old 09-23-2008 | 06:40 PM
SleeplessinVegas
Outstanding HDF Member

Just to be clear, the Vendor Village is at the Cashman Center, not the Convention Center.
Seems most of the events are happening in Down Town Las Vegas, which is nice as it is all happening close together.

Old 09-27-2008 | 09:45 AM
MilesJ
Road Master

Ok FOlks,
I am leaving tomorrow morning to start heading down to Vegas. If anyone else is going, please PM me. I am going to PM my cell # to everyone that's going so we can get a meet and greet going. Plus I will also have my laptop to check in here.

Old 09-27-2008 | 11:01 AM
hdslam
Tourer

Been to Vegas BW b4, never again. Cashman Center and vendors, been there done that. Everything is too spread out, and did not seem to be very well organized. As stated. parking does suck when not at the CC. Even though the event was moved to the later part of the month, it is still ***** hot!!!

Old 09-27-2008 | 11:05 AM
anubisss
|
Banned

Pm sent to MilesJ

Old 09-27-2008 | 11:11 PM
sonar_chris
Outstanding HDF Member

Im up for the meet and greet, perhaps well meet up on the 15 to vegas as well. We (my family, freinds and I) are heading out way early (3 or 4 am) to beat the heat of the desert mid day sun. So if anyone wants to meet up in Barstow about 6 or 7 for breakfast just give me a PM and well exchange phone numbers.

Quick Reply: Las Vegas Bikefest and meet'n'greet...