Pacific California | Nevada | Hawaii | Alaska

update

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2008 | 12:23 PM
coastrider
|
Road Master
Default update

Just wanted to drop in and say hi to all the Oregon and Pacific people who attended the Pacific rally.
&nbsp\\;
Been rather busy since the ride and haven't done much posting.&nbsp\\; Spudster knows why.
&nbsp\\;
Just before the rally I met a woman on line who lives in Florida, met her on Biker Planet.&nbsp\\; I flew back to meet her.&nbsp\\; Needless to say we hit it off and have been trying to figure out how to get back and see her again.&nbsp\\; My riding plans for the summer changed.&nbsp\\; I did ride to La Grande and spent a couple of days with my dad.
&nbsp\\;
Headed to Florida tonight and won't be back until the first of August.&nbsp\\; Bringing my Florida girl out for a week to go camping, meet the family, and see our state then headed back to Florida until the end of August.
&nbsp\\;
Did have time to get my new pipes installed.&nbsp\\; See my post in the Dyna forum.&nbsp\\; Now I will be able to run with the big dogs in next year's Pacific Rally.&nbsp\\; Hope to have my girl riding with me.&nbsp\\; She is taking the beginning riders class in the near future.&nbsp\\; Life is good.
&nbsp\\;
Ride Safe