Pacific California | Nevada | Hawaii | Alaska

STURGIS TRIP -HAWAII ISLAND OWNERS -

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2008 | 05:00 PM
2007fxdb
|
Cruiser
Default STURGIS TRIP -HAWAII ISLAND OWNERS -

This message is to anyone who would like to go to sturgis this year as well as ship your bike to the mainland.&nbsp\\; Ive never been to the MEKA of motorcycles, so this is my year is my year.&nbsp\\; Im an indepentant rider who would like to either join a group or a bunch of guys who are going.&nbsp\\; well thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from anyone. PS if it helps im not a young crazy guy lookin for non stop party.&nbsp\\; Sure the occasional adult bev is good, but im just looking to have a bit of fun, maybe get a new tat to honor the occasion etc but not lookin to come back with a disease or get into any fights etc.&nbsp\\; Well if your easy going and need another to join you im your man. Aloha and I look forward to hear from you.
&nbsp\\;
PS this may sound stupid but Im not sure when it is so any help on that as well as lodging/where to stay would also be helpful. Aloha and ride safe.

Old 06-26-2008 | 12:28 AM
flavoflav
Cruiser
Default RE: STURGIS TRIP -HAWAII ISLAND OWNERS -

You can PM me we are leaving from outside san francisco August 1

We are staying in in between lead and deadwood.

J -

ORIGINAL: 2007fxdb

This message is to anyone who would like to go to sturgis this year as well as ship your bike to the mainland. \\\\\\; Ive never been to the MEKA of motorcycles, so this is my year is my year. \\\\\\; Im an indepentant rider who would like to either join a group or a bunch of guys who are going. \\\\\\; well thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from anyone. PS if it helps im not a young crazy guy lookin for non stop party. \\\\\\; Sure the occasional adult bev is good, but im just looking to have a bit of fun, maybe get a new tat to honor the occasion etc but not lookin to come back with a disease or get into any fights etc. \\\\\\; Well if your easy going and need another to join you im your man. Aloha and I look forward to hear from you.
\\\\\\;
PS this may sound stupid but Im not sure when it is so any help on that as well as lodging/where to stay would also be helpful. Aloha and ride safe.

Old 06-27-2008 | 01:21 AM
2007fxdb
|
Cruiser

I just pm'd you- anyone else from Cali wanna meet up. Im looking for a group of guys needing another to join them.
&nbsp\\;
Any reg guys email me too.&nbsp\\; PS any hamsters on here?????? just wondering.

Old 07-01-2008 | 02:02 PM
2007fxdb
|
Cruiser

there are a lot&nbsp\\; of people looking for so far no one is answering. I opento any normal guys/ groups. lol

Old 07-01-2008 | 07:00 PM
03bagger
Advanced

&nbsp\\;Its my first time&nbsp\\;heading to Sturgis..Leaving Sacramnto Aug.1st ridding to Salt lake the first day...Ridding with three maybe four guys..

Old 07-03-2008 | 11:11 AM
flavoflav
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: 03bagger

\\\\\\;Its my first time \\\\\\;heading to Sturgis..Leaving Sacramnto Aug.1st ridding to Salt lake the first day...Ridding with three maybe four guys..

We will be right behind you leaving out of Lafayette aug 1 going up 80 to Wells then north to twin falls... group of 3 right now

J -

Old 07-03-2008 | 09:28 PM
2007fxdb
|
Cruiser

I fly in on the morning of the 1st 10am pick up the bike at 1030-1045 then im on the road in San Diego so if either of you are in that area or want to meet email me back directly at gelbarda001@yahoo.com