Dealers in Vallejo area

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2006, 03:48 AM
arthur
Road Master
Received 56 Likes on 34 Posts
Default RE: Dealers in Vallejo area

ORIGINAL: KBES BAGGER

So do you have it all set up to get your bike when you get home? Who did you get it from? You should share this with us man, we all want to know. What color is it, FI or Carb? What mods are you getting? When will you be home so we all can meet and go for a ride? Detail's detail's detail's.........

KB
Hi KB,

Looking to get the black and white Softail Deluxe fuel injected. At the moment will have the chrome forks done, stitched grips (#56764-05) and the nostalgic rider and passenger footboards (#50404-05) and alarms (standard and SmartSiren) and probably will have done by dealer. Will also get the Leatherworks 120 basket weave saddlebags with Easy Brackets thrown on.

Will get the touring pillion, sissy bar and backrest for my wife. Might order those through Zanotti’s and put them on myself along with the moustache engine guard (#49140-05). Also getting the Nostalgic round air cleaner (#29138-91) and Nostalgic windshield (#57140-05). Setting up for touring right away, as my wife is graduating from an on-line degree from University of Phoenix in July and we are thinking of riding out there on the bike for that. Hot yes, but can’t see taking a car after buying this!

Will be arriving the 16th of June and will pick up the bike shortly after. May actually go there from the airport! Would love to meet up and go for a ride…. A long ride! I have been talking with a guy named Bill at the Sacramento dealership and he has been very helpful. Checked the dealership out on line and it has gotten positive reviews everything seems in line now that I have researched Bay Are prices a bit better.

I am on the web everyday visiting the bike and the accessories, and other gear. Counting the days now. I am teaching overseas.

Arthur

PS: Love You RoadKing! Almost giviing me second thoughts

Old 03-03-2006, 01:13 PM
KBES BAGGER
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: arthur

ORIGINAL: KBES BAGGER

So do you have it all set up to get your bike when you get home? Who did you get it from? You should share this with us man, we all want to know. What color is it, FI or Carb? What mods are you getting? When will you be home so we all can meet and go for a ride? Detail's detail's detail's.........

KB
Hi KB,

Looking to get the black and white Softail Deluxe fuel injected. At the moment will have the chrome forks done,If you dont feel comfortable doing this than ya let them do it. stitched grips (#56764-05) and the nostalgic rider and passenger footboards (#50404-05) Do this your self these things are simple, trust me. and alarms (standard and SmartSiren) and probably will have done by dealer.Can not qoute on this never done it. Will also get the Leatherworks 120 basket weave saddlebags with Easy Brackets thrown on. If these are the matching saddle bags to the Deluxe they are very small, you may want to rethink these if you are going for touring. Look into a kit called Bagger Tail It adapts the big hard bags off of the EG's to a Softail. It look's bad a$$ and you get a ton of bag room, My buddy did this on his black Deluxe, I will see if I can get some Pics.

Will get the touring pillion, sissy bar and backrest for my wife. Might order those through Zanotti’s and put them on myself along with the moustache engine guard (#49140-05). Also getting the Nostalgic round air cleaner (#29138-91) and Nostalgic windshield (#57140-05). Setting up for touring right away, as my wife is graduating from an on-line degree from University of Phoenix in July and we are thinking of riding out there on the bike for that. Hot yes, but can’t see taking a car after buying this! Definatly put all this on yourself it is also easy. As far as taking the cage, you are out of your mind. A butifull ride like that, the cage should not even cross your mind.

Will be arriving the 16th of June and will pick up the bike shortly after. May actually go there from the airport! Would love to meet up and go for a ride…. A long ride! For sure. I some what know the Napa area, I lived in St. Helena for a while and that is where my Wife grew up. I have been talking with a guy named Bill at the Sacramento dealership and he has been very helpful. He is a nice guy, I am buddys with Tyler up at Sac, he is great to deal with also. Checked the dealership out on line and it has gotten positive reviews everything seems in line now that I have researched Bay Are prices a bit better.

I am on the web everyday visiting the bike and the accessories, and other gear. Counting the days now. I am teaching overseas.

Arthur

PS: Love You RoadKing! Almost giviing me second thoughts Thank you very much, If you do change your mind due to my bike dont tell your wife it was my bike that did it, I dont want her to hate me before we ever meet for a ride.
KB

P.S. That brown was supposed to be red. I am color blind and my wife just told me after I posted it that it was brown instead, sorry.

Old 03-16-2006, 01:34 AM
1Fatking
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Arthur
Whatever bike you get you will be happy, you seem to have done alot of research on dealers and the bike you want. I bought my 2006 Road King Classic from the dealer in Vacaville after doing alot of research on other bikes Iwent in there and seen the one I wanted then I called the wife and told her to do her magic. I let her do all of the haggling with the dealers she wears them down so bad that they just get mad and give up, she always get's a good deal.
I was born and raised in Napa, worked in St. Helena (St. Clement and St. Helena Cyclery) great areas to ride in the area. I am currently a C-5 maintnance Instructor at Travis AFB. Maybe sometime in the summer we can hook up for some rides.
Take care wherever you are

Old 03-18-2006, 11:59 AM
arthur
Road Master
Received 56 Likes on 34 Posts

ORIGINAL: 1Fatking

Arthur
Whatever bike you get you will be happy, you seem to have done alot of research on dealers and the bike you want. I bought my 2006 Road King Classic from the dealer in Vacaville after doing alot of research on other bikes Iwent in there and seen the one I wanted then I called the wife and told her to do her magic. I let her do all of the haggling with the dealers she wears them down so bad that they just get mad and give up, she always get's a good deal.
I was born and raised in Napa, worked in St. Helena (St. Clement and St. Helena Cyclery) great areas to ride in the area. I am currently a C-5 maintnance Instructor at Travis AFB. Maybe sometime in the summer we can hook up for some rides.
Take care wherever you are
Hi,

Yeah, did do quite a bit of research. E-mailed Vacaville 4 times trying to give them money, but no replies. My final e-mail had the subject line of "I want to give you 24,000 dollars". Still no response! Think your wide could come along when I pick up my bike?

Yeah, would love to go for a ride with you this summer. KB also mentioned hooking up for a ride when I get in. Maybe we can all hit the road.

I am in the United Arab Emirates at the moment. Yes, the same place as that Dubai ports deal. I teach for, if you can believe, a women's college out here do dome faculty training on e-learning as well.

Thanks for your post,
Arthur