Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nor*cal Web boards meet and greet July 25-27

our next meet and greet will be centered around the following event
remember last year I took my Shovelhead and my HD truck
(see my Signiture pic)

This is an Official Announcement:

The 3rd annual West Coast Honda Chopper Meet,July 26th & 27th

Hondachopper.com is again proud to announce the 3rd annual West Coast Honda Chopper Meet to be held in Auburn Ca,the weekend of July 26th & 27th at theAUBURN GOLD COUNTY RV PARK .

Our event is centered around the "Classic Japanese Motorcycle Club's"
CLASSIC JAPANESE
[size=7]Motorcycle Swap Meet and Show

[size=5]that they put on at the Gold Country Fairgrounds in Auburn Ca. (the link is to last years entry form and flyer.I'll update it when they get thier site updated for this year)
Thier event includes 'Fast Fridays'
Class A Speedway Races on friday nite,a classic Japanese motorcycle swap meet on saturday and sunday,they also host a
Sunset ride via historic Highway 49 through the beautiful American River Valley on saturday.Last year our own Gratefuldog was awarded a medal for 'most creative' for his leafspring suspended chop during this ride .On sunday,they host a Japanese motorcycle show.Last year,Paladin took the First place award for his class (for the second year running ),and Spiderchopper took 2nd place for his entry.Hondachopper entries have dominated thier entry class at this swap meet for 2 years now,and we hope to continue this tradition.They CJMC has been happy to have us attend thier event and look forward to us attending in the future.

For OUR event,we have already reserved ALL of the available tent spaces at the
AUBURN GOLD COUNTRY RV PARK in anticipation of a record attendance for this years meet.So if you call to make reservations ,and get told that all the tent spaces are taken,don't worry,WE GOT IT COVERED .
There is plenty of room for 2 to 3 tents in each tent site and sharing the cost will help keep your expenses down.
There are many of us who plan to show up on thursday and friday,so if you want to come early,you won't be alone.
We are planning to provide (at no additional cost to you ) dinner for ALL on both friday and saturday nites,so if your running on a shoestring to be there,you don't have to worry about starving 'cause you had to pay for gas.
On saturday evening,we will be drawing the winning number for the forward controls that Spiderchopper has already sold tickets for.
Also there will be other
goodies[font=tahoma][b] for those attending the run to possibly win and take home.
The campgrounds ( just a short 10-15 minute ride from the fairgrounds ) that we use (is a family park,formerly a KOA )has full facilities for tents,travel trailers,and RV's.They have a swimming pool and hottub/spa,store and is close to shopping centers in case you would rather pa