Pacific California | Nevada | Hawaii | Alaska

Moving to San Fran

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2006, 04:46 PM
PistonPuller
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Moving to San Fran

I have heard about Dudley Perkins in SF. I heard good things about them awhile ago. Don’t know if things have changed. I used to live in Vallejo and the Vallejo Harley staff has been pretty cool to me. I never had work done, but there parts guys seem pretty knowledgeable. Friends of mine have had work done there, and have no complaints. I also agree with moving on the outskirts of the city and commuting. Again be careful, riding that commute can be scary. Every time I ride in the congested area I almost get hit. Cars are just not paying attention and you have to assume every time they do not see you. Goodluck

Old 02-21-2006, 10:21 PM
flavoflav
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Moving to San Fran

I use independent guys for work on my bike. I have found the HD dealers in this area to be snotty know it alls who could care less about the customer, cause they work for Harley Davidson.

As for independent shops or peeps in your area (like me ) to ride with - you can check out my web site which is a dedicated west coast v-twin site. The url is in my signature, its a good resource for all things west coast v-twin.

BTW - welcome to SF and the Bay Area - want to ride down to laughlin with us???? We are getting a group together.

John