Pacific California | Nevada | Hawaii | Alaska

Temecula, CA anyone????

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2008 | 10:55 PM
Stelis
Cruiser
Default RE: Temecula, CA anyone????

ORIGINAL: brypink

Steve great meeting you and Lisa today...as well as Brian too. Thanks for letting me tag along today, I enjoyed it.

BTW, Saturday is a no go for me as of right now...but dont rule me out quite yet, I'll work on it.

Bryan
Good meeting you. Still looking like rain next weekend. Will have to wait and see what it looks like.

Old 01-03-2008 | 02:37 PM
JROCKER
Tourer

Im in menifee also. There is a bbq at quaid every saturday Im sure you can find a few people to ride with over there.

Old 01-10-2008 | 01:51 AM
Stelis
Cruiser

There's a ride set up to head down to Campo, in the south-east SD County area for lunch. Sunday, Jan 13.

I've got some other local riders on board. Brypink, Jrocker, you guys are welcome to join, and anyone else.

We're staging at the Shell Station in Temecula, with the big US flag, by I-15 and 79S, 9:00am. Kickstands up 9:30am. There's also a second staging in Escondido, at the Shell Station off of El Norte Pkwy and I-15.

I'm also up for a Saturday ride, if anyone wants to hook up.

Old 01-10-2008 | 10:27 PM
Big Twi$t
|
Stellar HDF Member

ORIGINAL: Stelis

There's a ride set up to head down to Campo, in the south-east SD County area for lunch. Sunday, Jan 13.

I've got some other local riders on board. Brypink, Jrocker, you guys are welcome to join, and anyone else.

We're staging at the Shell Station in Temecula, with the big US flag, by I-15 and 79S, 9:00am. Kickstands up 9:30am. There's also a second staging in Escondido, at the Shell Station off of El Norte Pkwy and I-15.

I think I'm going to go to the Long Beach swap meet on Sunday. Thanks for the offer.

Old 01-10-2008 | 10:40 PM
ironbyron
Tourer

A friend and I are also riding out to Long Beach on Sunday.

Old 01-11-2008 | 08:48 AM
Big Twi$t
|
Stellar HDF Member

ORIGINAL: ironbyron

A friend and I are also riding out to Long Beach on Sunday.
Unfortunately, I will not be riding to Long Beach...I will have the OL & 3yr old with me.

Old 01-12-2008 | 09:20 PM
JROCKER
Tourer

ORIGINAL: Stelis

Thanks for the invite but i got plans this weekend. Im down next weekend though.

Old 01-16-2008 | 09:58 AM
Pegasus Racing
Cruiser

On Sunday, I will be meeting Dinger and the others from up north, at Hell's Kitchen Anybody that wants to go with, we can meet at Quaids HD Sunday AM. I'll post a time later stay tuned

Old 01-17-2008 | 02:13 PM
jdavis994
Stage II

I'm in Murrieta. There's a few of us. Sunday and Tuesday are the days we get out. This Sunday is no good. We're a bunch of Dope Fiends and Drunks who don't use anymore but love to ride.

Old 01-17-2008 | 09:18 PM
Stelis
Cruiser

This Saturday, me and a couple of guys are going to head to Pizza Port in Solana Beach, for some pizza and brew, and then probably head up to Hells Kitchen from there.

If you're in the Temecula area, you're welcome to join.

We'll be staging in Murrieta, at the Shell Station off of I-215 and Los Alamos Rd. The Shell Station is on the east side of the I-215. We're meeting there at 10:00am.

Quick Reply: Temecula, CA anyone????