Pacific California | Nevada | Hawaii | Alaska

Chopper Party at P&H

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2023 | 12:54 PM
dodger413
|
Tourer
Default Chopper Party at P&H

This saturday Sept 8th Pappy & Harriets is having a CHOPPER PARTY. $20 for bands and getting inside.
Supposedly returning to their roots as a biker dive of old. $45 for fri thru sunday.

Could possibly be a good time, but certainly not their usual entertainment.

i'll be there, but on a bagger.................will they let me in !?????

Old 09-13-2023 | 03:16 PM
WXSW
Club Member

How was the chopper party at P&H’s? I saw that on their calendar but had to be in L.A. P&H’s may be a slice of civilization that you were missing out there in the desert! Just curious, did you camp there and stay for the few days? I know that there is a camp site really close and have wondered how it is. They have a lot of shows that I would like to see, make a day of it out in that area. It’s just the problem of leaving at the end of the night if I’ve had a few drinks. Camping there may be the ticket…..

Old 09-13-2023 | 05:18 PM
dodger413
|
Tourer

Originally Posted by WXSW
How was the chopper party at P&H’s? I saw that on their calendar but had to be in L.A. P&H’s may be a slice of civilization that you were missing out there in the desert! Just curious, did you camp there and stay for the few days? I know that there is a camp site really close and have wondered how it is. They have a lot of shows that I would like to see, make a day of it out in that area. It’s just the problem of leaving at the end of the night if I’ve had a few drinks. Camping there may be the ticket…..
firstly.............there is the Pioneertown motel right behind P&H, if you imbibe too much. plenty of motels, campsites VERY close.

i rode up friday night. there was one Indian. about 53 , beatuifully restored.

went back (on one of my baggers, have no chopper anymore) Saturday at 1pm when they said things were to start. Only about 30 choppers at that time and the band Los Ponchos Tones were starting to play on outside stage. about equal amount of NON-baggers parked in front parking lot.

saw several Panheads, Shovel rigids broke down along the roadside approaching Pioneertown.

not sure how things progressed into the night or how many choppers showed.

The following users liked this post:
WXSW (09-13-2023)