Pacific California | Nevada | Hawaii | Alaska

Nevada Chit Chat thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2007 | 02:41 PM
Merciless
Intermediate
Default RE: Nevada Chit Chat thread

Hey VegasBiker. That's funny, I was going to suggest Sinister Cycles. They have always treated me great even when it involved carb rejetting or installing ape hangers on my Honda!!! They work pretty much exclusively on Harley's and know their sh*t! Highly recommended.

Old 08-11-2007 | 11:13 AM
VegasBiker
|
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: Merciless

Hey VegasBiker. That's funny, I was going to suggest Sinister Cycles. They have always treated me great even when it involved carb rejetting or installing ape hangers on my Honda!!! They work pretty much exclusively on Harley's and know their sh*t! Highly recommended.
Yap, yap [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 08-13-2007 | 12:43 AM
kolja
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: Bikemeup

Vancouver BC canada here....

We re off on Wednesday to Reno then back home via 50 loneliest road upto austin then mostlikely 278 on the way to Elko, we have not decided if we re taking the 278 up or the 305 we ll figure this oneout when we get to Austin. from Elko we off to Idaho, then Montana and back to our side of the border... lots of ridin! so excited!

I guess i ll report of your lovely statewhen we make it back home! Only been to vegasso i ll be good to actually ride a few hundre milesin Nevada. We ve been told to make a short detour to Virginia City, also take the 722 insteadof the 50 on the way to Austinso we will..
Gas isn't really a problem on Highway 50. I think the longest stretch is probably Fallon-Austin.

Now, Highway 6 and SR 375? Different story Had to go 50 miles the wrong way to get gas yesterday because the next gas station in the direction I was headed was too far for what I had left in the tank. I also learned that despite the signs, Highway 50 is NOT in fact the loneliest road in America. US 6 between Tonopah and Ely has my vote!

Old 08-13-2007 | 04:44 AM
vegascop
Cruiser

I have had awesome success atUS CYCLES on Highland. Dale has been there for years and is a straight up honest guy.