Other Countries Other Countries

New website

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 04:38 AM
Roodog
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New website

Hey all you Aussies we now have our own website at www.hdforums.com.au drop by and try it out, it has alot of local stuff going on.

Old 10-12-2007, 01:02 PM
Simon UK
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: New website

Shame you feel you want to disappear off on to a separate site, rather than stick around here and be part of aglobal network. There's great advice and great people here from all over the world.

Old 10-13-2007, 01:54 AM
Roodog
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey BUD how many rides you go on with the people you speak to on this site, how many of them can relate to the issues and activities happening in you country, and in your local area, you getting the picture now Simon from the UK. I haven't bagged this site, the advice I've got here has been nothing but first class, but local content and happening are not here. So you stay on your global ride, me I'd rather have some buddies next to me, pull up for a chat and a beer now and then, and ride the net when it rains.

Old 10-15-2007, 06:45 AM
Simon UK
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Actually, despite the majority on this site being in the US and myself being in the UK, I have made contact with people to meet up and ride with via this forum.

If your intention in starting this thread was to find some relatively local buddies to ride with, thena post actually stating as much may have produced results. A post in the 'members meeting members' section might have more success because it's higher up the main forums list on the homepage. Judging by the generallack of hits, it does appear thata lot of people don't get as far down the forums list as the 'regional events and rides' section.

Without knowing your intentions, your post appeared more like an attempt to get Australian members to stop using this forum and use the .au forum instead. One of the strengths of this forum, in my opinion, is the fact that it does have members from all around the world.It would be a shame to loseinput from Australian members if youalljust use your own forum and stop contributing to this one.