Oil Archive (no new posts) An archive of oil related questions and comments.

Oil light came on this morning???

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 12:24 PM
Smokedawg
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oil light came on this morning???

Hey guys,
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;
I changed the oil about 3 weeks ago on my 94 softail.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; I have put about 100 miles on it since.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; All was fine and it ran great.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; This morning I went to get it out and ride it to work since it was suppose to be a nice day.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; I fired it up and pulled it outside my garage.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; I got off of it and went back to shut the garage door.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; As I was walking away, the bike died(it does this as its a little cold natured).&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; I got back on it and it fired right back up.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; I looked down and the oil light was on though.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; I turned it off and checked the oil and the oil is still reading between the two lines on the dipstick.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; Is this where it is suppose to be?&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; The oil tank is damn near all the way full, this correct?
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;
Thanks!!