Oil Archive (no new posts) An archive of oil related questions and comments.

Redline vs Mobil1

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 10:59 PM
UltraKla$$ic
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 33 Likes on 13 Posts
Default RE: Redline vs Mobil1

ORIGINAL: tvolk

www.myoilshop.com
Long time supplier of Red Line Oil to the Forum members.

MOS10 discount code gets an additional 10% off the Red Line Power Pack.

We maintain the lowest price available on Red Line Oil and we are comitted to making it easy to do business with us.

Call 1-800-397-7815 to talk to any of the customer service people---or order on line. There are also lots of other products available (everything is in stock for same day shipment).

Thanks.

Tom Volk

(Full disclosure--I own myoilshop/Racer Parts Wholesale)
I order all of my Redline Oils from you. Thanks for keeping the 10% discount available. For this I don't even bother trying to get it local, but instead as stated give you my business.[sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 11-15-2007, 09:44 AM
huffhuff
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Old 11-15-2007, 12:18 PM
pococj
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,296 Likes on 483 Posts

Data is 8 years old and now obsolete.

Old 11-15-2007, 01:54 PM
SGDude
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: Glyder

This guys offering these so called power pack Redline oil deals that are bike specific. I would assume that using Redline is going to be just as good as using Mobil1.......correct? I know a lot here use the Redline Heavy Shock and MTL but then use Mobil1 in the motor. The hat,sticker,funnel and cleaner are just fluff but the oil shoud be just as good I figure. Yes...No?????

http://youroilshop.com/powerpacks.htm[/align]
I just ordered from them last week. If you want the PowerPack deal, but prefer Mobil 1 for the engine, just type that in the "comments" section when you order. They subsitute for no extra charge.

Old 11-16-2007, 08:10 PM
2swild
Tourer

Just ordered my 20w50 powerpack a few days ago and can't wait to see how it performs. I will admit the Redline was very expensive, but I will soon see if it was worth it. If not I will end up still using their vtwin tranny and primary fluid, but I will probably end up going to Mobile 1 for engine oil. The Mobile 1 is almost 4 bucks cheaper per quart here in Ohio and the good thing is I only got to go to the Auto Zone right down the street to get it.

Old 11-17-2007, 11:43 AM
BishopsPerf
Stage III

ORIGINAL: SGDude

I just ordered from them last week. If you want the PowerPack deal, but prefer Mobil 1 for the engine, just type that in the "comments" section when you order. They subsitute for no extra charge.
Thanks, SGDude! Butjust to clarify, we do not sell PowerPacks with Mobil 1 engine oil. This past summer, we had to break up some PowerPacks for the motorcycle engine oil, so we have some extra hats, funnels, and stickers. While we have some of these left, we may include one of more of these extras in your shipment. When the extras are gone, we will no longer be able to do this. Youcan order Mobil 1 engine oil, Red Line MTL, and Heavy Shockproof, in any combination that you wish, but PowerPacks do not include anything other than Red Line products. Sorry if there was any misunderstanding.
Thanks to some of the comments that we've seen on this and other boards, we are adding more products in the very near future, including drain plug o-rings, inspection cover gaskets, fork oil, and spark plugs. You will be able to get everything you need for your regular maintenance all in one place. If you have any other suggestions or question, give us a call or email anytime. Thanks!

Amy
YourOilShop.com

Old 11-17-2007, 02:23 PM
SGDude
Cruiser

Oops, sorry. Well guys, get yours now. I think most of us were looking for the funnel freebie anyway. I know once I got one, ordering just the oil, gaskets, and such is all I'll need anyway!