Northeast Pennsylvania | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

NJ RIDERS

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 01:34 AM
southpaw
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NJ RIDERS

whats up guys and gals.
been a while since i posted on here. but were looking for more people to ride with. me, my 2 neighbors constantly out riding as long as theres no ice on the ground lol. well to be honest there about 4 or 5 of us but always looking to ride with more people. even if im by myself.

i live in the Union County area, Clark to be exact.

-John

Old 12-20-2006, 04:35 AM
veniculum
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: NJ RIDERS

What's up John. I think this time of year it's gonna be harder to get a bunch of us together. But we do have a group of guys that have met up a couple times this past summer...and hopefully we'll get some rides together in the coming up riding season.

As for now...if you're ever planning on a ride out towards New Hope, Frenchtown, or anywhere else in the west central Jersey/east PA, I live on the way out..in Hillsborough. Shoot me a message...I'll ride in anything above 45 degrees. Below that, I'm at the dealer buying stuff

Todd

Old 12-20-2006, 05:20 PM
southpaw
Road Warrior

hey Todd, what's up?

thanks for the reply. we usually go to New Hope, a lot of times alsoBear Mountain, Hawks Nest ETC. i'm not the greatest fan of Bear Mountain area, no room for error there if you know what i mean, but i am flexable about riding to other places. i know Hillsborough pretty good. i used to read meters there, (PSEG)actually i had a big portion of Hillsborough until i transferred to Cranford, it's closer to home.

but i will definately shoot you a message.

-John

Old 12-20-2006, 06:18 PM
Max96
Tourer
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Whats up guys... North Jersey here. My crew rides almost every Sunday during the warmer weather and some saturdays too. If your looking for some cool laid back folks that love riding and then some.. check out the link on my signature.....
Demon

Old 12-21-2006, 04:34 PM
nitetrain
Cruiser

Yea, what Todd said+10 degrees. Todd what's goin on, haven't talked in awhile?

Old 12-22-2006, 01:46 AM
veniculum
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: nitetrain

Yea, what Todd said+10 degrees. Todd what's goin on, haven't talked in awhile?
Hey Gary....doin good man. I'm still riding, but it's a real pain in the a$$ getting all suited up. This time of year I really hate those guys in California, Arizona, Florida, etc.
Give my best to your family. Have a great holiday. We'll talk soon

Todd

Old 12-22-2006, 06:35 PM
TJS48
Tourer

Hey Todd and Gary... Happy holidays to you and your families.We have to get together and ride again. I wiil ride above 45* so let me know the next time you are riding.

Old 12-23-2006, 11:22 AM
CycleDrider
Road Master

[align=left]Hey Guy's happy holiday's to all your familiy's as well. Todd, as you say, it's tough to get out this time of year. So we watch the weather and if it works for a day over the next few weekends we give it a try.

Till then keep spending the bike budget...
[/align]

Old 12-23-2006, 01:07 PM
BlueShift
Road Master

This afternoon looks good for a ride, Sunny and 60f. I'm in Somerset county about 15 minutes from Todd's place.
Todd I hope that you and your family have a great Christmas.

Old 12-23-2006, 01:26 PM
veniculum
Road Warrior

I hope you guys all have a great holiday. If the roads dry up, I'm going to try and get out for a short ride today. If not, I'm outta luck. I'm heading down to my folks' house for Christmas. Figures...it's supposed to be a pretty good riding day tomorrow....especially for this time of year. Seems like I've been saying that a lot this year. Maybe I'll have to tell them I'm gonna be late! It's been said before, and I'll say it again...I love the global warming thing. It's great for us here in NJ!

I'm looking forward to the coming up riding season. Hopefully this year we can get more than just 2 or 3 rides in! Talk to you guys soon.

Todd

Quick Reply: NJ RIDERS