Northeast Pennsylvania | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

"Troll Trek"

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2010, 03:23 PM
trafficjams
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Quote:
You guys gonna be ridin through railroad tunnels?

Originally Posted by Ugly Troll
lol! Naw, but we're gonna see one! Up close and personal!
Well, if youre up close and personal enough to see the light at the end... it probably aint Jesus

Old 02-14-2010, 06:34 PM
MassHD
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just want to ride anywhere!!

Old 02-14-2010, 07:51 PM
ANIMAL03
Grand HDF Member
Received 757 Likes on 479 Posts

if the big brown truck don't come soon i'll have to do the may 8th ride without my faring in place... i could have driving back and forth to californina 3 times. and if they send me the wrong ballast for my HID'S i'm gonna drive out there and shove them up their exhaust pipes... I'M NOT GOING TO BASH THE COMPANY TILL I GET MY PARTS. dam dam dam...

Old 02-15-2010, 08:07 AM
trafficjams
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MassHD
I just want to ride anywhere!!
Hey John... come to Daytona... still time... lol

Old 02-18-2010, 08:57 AM
DeLuxeLady
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I am soooo tempted. I saw flights to FL dropped to about $139 RT.

Old 02-18-2010, 12:52 PM
stogie1956
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Still got room?
My wife and I may be interested in joining the ride.
We're in Feeding Hills (Agawam) and love to ride that area.
I'll pass it along to some of my buddies as well, if you're not full.

Old 02-18-2010, 05:21 PM
Ugly Troll
Road Master
Received 8 Likes on 1 Post

Stogie, come on along! We just need to know how many so we have enough! Thanks for the interest.

Troll

Old 02-23-2010, 07:57 PM
Ugly Troll
Road Master
Received 8 Likes on 1 Post

DETAILS!
DATE: Saturday, May 8th, 2010

TIME: Staging starting at 1000 (briefing at 1045)

PLACE: Mohawk Trail Regional High School
26 Ashfield Rd. (route 112 south)
Buckland, Ma.

DEPARTING PROMPTLY AT 1100!

The ride will include 2 preplanned stops along the route. It will be approximately 75 miles, and is almost exclusively rural roads. It should take between 2-3 hours. The ride ends at our house for the cook out. All food/beverages are provided. No alcohol is served. (you can bring your own if you want, but keep in mind we ARE located across from the Massachusetts Sate Police barracks, Shelburne Falls.)

The route we'll be traveling is interesting, scenic, and mildly challenging; however should not be a problem for anyone who can ride a motorcycle! IF you are not experienced riding in a group situation, don't be intimidated, but please, in the interest of safety for everyone, let us know when you arrive so we can place you appropriately within the group!

The ride this year will be controlled by very experienced road captains with many years of experience! Standard hand signals will be adhered to, please pay attention!

We'll be riding a standard staggered dual formation except for times when we need to be single file. IF you have loud pipes, please take a position in the right lane to minimize noise for those around and next to you! (loud pipes means anything louder than stock!)

There are 2 gas stations near the staging area for those of you who will need to fuel up before we depart. On route 2 (the Mohawk Trail) in Shelburne Falls is Davenport's Mobil station. (269 Mohawk Trail) They have a small store there for snacks, smokes, drinks, etc. (and a rest room!) The Davenport family owns and operates this station and are good friends of ours and very biker friendly! The other station is a Neighbors located at 195 State St. in Buckland, right off route 2 (Mohawk Trail). They also have snacks, and so forth.

PLEASE NOTE: THERE IS NO RAIN DATE FOR THE TREK. In the event of heavy rain, the Trek will be cancelled. A light mist, or sprinkles will not cancel the ride. Cloudy grey skies will not cancel the ride! I will post early on the morning of the 8th to confirm or cancel the Trek!

IF you have any questions, concerns, suggestions or special requests, please let us know! Don't hesitate to get in touch if you need to!

PLEASE LET US KN0W NLT APRIL 15TH IF YOU ARE RIDING WITH US! We need to have some extra time this year so we can get enough to take care of everyone, and if the response is bigger than we can accomodate we need time to arrange a different location for the cookout!

Thanks to all, we look forward to riding with you this year!

Troll & Mrs. Troll

cell: 413-834-8950
email: uglytroll@comcast.net

Last edited by Ugly Troll; 03-04-2010 at 07:22 AM.
Old 02-24-2010, 08:46 AM
JakeInMa
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Awesome ride for anyone who hasn't done a Troll Trek!!! Looking forward to it again this year!

Old 02-24-2010, 08:56 AM
DeLuxeLady
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Anyone else traveling up from the Danbury, CT/NY area? We will probably plan on meeting at 8:00am and leaving by 8:15.

Quick Reply: "Troll Trek"