Northeast Pennsylvania | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

"Troll Trek"

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 10:35 AM
frenchman
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Count me in. I'll bring Ms. Frenchman, maybe she will have her license then, and ride her own. If not, find her on my backseat. Sounds like a lot of fun, and I am curious to meet some peeps from this board.

Old 01-27-2010, 12:48 PM
Ugly Troll
Road Master
Received 8 Likes on 1 Post

Frenchman, we look forward to meeting you and Ms Frenchman whether she's on her own or the back of yours! It really is a good time! We met some of the folks from here last year for the first time! Pretty cool to see the faces behind the names on here! The ride grows a little bit each year, but is still manageable, which I like cause I don't really enjoy riding in huge packs, although I sometimes have to! Anyway, keep watching this thread and we'll get the info up asap. Probably be a few weeks before we can actually nail everything down, but we'll get it eventually! Oh yeah, where in Mass are you?

Troll

Old 01-28-2010, 07:33 AM
JakeInMa
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ugly Troll
Thanks Ray! Really appreciate it! Looking forward to riding again!
Me too Kev. I'm hoping the weather is a little better than last year..lol

Old 01-28-2010, 10:30 AM
June Bug
Stellar HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The date of May 8th is marked on our calendar. But I'll keep checking for updates!! Looking forward to it!!

Old 01-28-2010, 11:12 AM
frenchman
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I think it'll be more then fun, and a great ride. I live in Westford. If you want me to bring anything or help out with making salads or so, I'm a chef. Just sayin...
Too bad I noticed too late that you're a JP. I would've loved the JP at my wedding show up on a bike. Anyway, I'll keep this thread in mind and will look at it on a regular basis.
I'm also thinking about getting a few MASS riders together to go to Laconia for a day or so. Since I am retired from my club, I ride alone/with the OL (wich is nice, but a little company from time to time would be even nicer).

Old 01-28-2010, 11:40 AM
Geezr Glidr
Grand HDF Member
Received 264 Likes on 131 Posts

Hey Perch ----- How long have you lived in Greenfield? Been PM ing troll because I might try to get up there. I'm from PA & still live here, but I have some Greenfield ties. My mother was born & raised there, my grandfather was the night mgr at Howard Johnson's in the 60s (they lived on E Cleveland St), I used to come up & go to Camp Apex for a few weeks every summer when I was a kid, have a buddy who lived there for years & moved to Brattleboro a few years ago, have another friend who still lives there on Hastings St, used to swim in that "town pool" that was actually a river, etc.

Old 01-28-2010, 08:52 PM
Ugly Troll
Road Master

Ok all, Saturday May 8th is now confirmed! Got the ok today from my employer. More to follow. Frenchman I wish you had known about the JP thing too! I'm dying to do a biker wedding! Hey everybody; did you get that? If you know anyone planning a wedding I'd be glad to help out! Anyone who wants to call and check in can reach me on my cell. Geezr, sure hope you can make it up here! Like I told ya, we have room if you want to run out the day before or something like that. Just let us know. Sometime toward early March, we'll be looking for confirmations from everyone so we can make sure and have enough food, etc!

Troll

413-834-8950
uglytroll@comcast.net

Old 01-29-2010, 05:40 PM
ANIMAL03
Grand HDF Member
Received 757 Likes on 479 Posts

hi guy's can i join in , sounds like a boat load of fun... hopefully whe'll have a DRY spring.

Old 01-29-2010, 08:01 PM
Ugly Troll
Road Master

Animal, you're on the list! Look forward to having you join us! Watch for more details!

Troll

Old 01-30-2010, 11:34 AM
ANIMAL03
Grand HDF Member
Received 757 Likes on 479 Posts

sounds good cab't wait.

Quick Reply: "Troll Trek"