Northeast Pennsylvania | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Rumble & Roar Motorcycle, Accessory & Parts Show, Syracuse, NY, Jan 23-25, 2009

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2009, 01:54 PM
Rumble and Roar
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rumble & Roar Motorcycle, Accessory & Parts Show, Syracuse, NY, Jan 23-25, 2009

Choppers • Street Bikes • Harley Davidson • Lots of Leather
Helmets/Boots • Biker Jewelry • Fashion Shows • Chili Cook-Off
Beer Tasting • Bike Judging • Tractor Trailer full of New Bike Parts
Rumble & Roar Pub Featuring Music, Food & Drink and Darts!

TICKETS: $10 / Sat-Sun $15 / Fri-Sun $25
Kids under 15 are FREE!

Fri 4-8p / Sat 10-8p / Sun 11-5p

Welcome to Rumble & Roar, the Syracuse Motorcycle, Accessory and New Parts Show! In our second year we’re twice as big. In 2009 we welcome many, many new vendors, attractions and special features.
Rumble & Roar welcomes Michelle Smith, host of the Speed Channel’s motorcycle show “American Thunder.” Ms. Smith will be available for photographs and autographs on Saturday afternoon from noon to 6. Also appearing in 2009 is Joe Malloy. Joe has appeared on “American Chopper” a number of times and is well known in the motorcycle community for his engine work.

On Saturday and Sunday Rumble & Roar features fashion shows with the Rumble & Roar girls. See this year’s hot leather and accessories on our gorgeous models. At one o’clock visit the popular Chili Cook-off as Stella’s defends their 2008 title. At five o’clock head over to the free beer tasting.

This year’s event welcomes the Budweiser Pub. In the Budweiser Pub you can order drinks and food with waitress service. If the feeling strikes you play some darts. The dart playing is free.

Budweiser and Quaker Steak and Lube invite you to continue the party on Saturday night at the Rumble & Roar after party. The after party begins at 8 and rocks all night long with music and drink specials. Make sure you go….you never know who may show up!

Rumble & Roar 2009 has everything the motorcycle rider needs or wants. It’s our second year and the show is twice as big. Bring your friends and have a ball.

WWW.RUMBLEROAR.COM
Visit for more info.

Old 01-21-2009, 09:20 AM
Lock22
6th Gear

I went to this last year, had a pretty good time. Good for a first year show. Looks like they've doubled in size this year so I'll defintely be back.

Old 01-26-2009, 08:07 PM
Wcross
Tourer

Well, as usual, I was going to try and do something for myself and go to this on Sunday, but was thwarted by family obligations at the last minute. How was it this year?

Old 01-26-2009, 10:11 PM
Lock22
6th Gear

It was really good. I was there on Saturday. They had a lot more stuff going on. More Bikes, leather, accessories and they had a couple big parts dealers. Got some free chili. They had 7 restaurants this year. Limp Lizard won. The fashion show was a lot better this year. They had rumble & Roar girls who were all hot.
Also heard that there were a few no shows this year. Thunder Alley was supposed to bring a bunch of stuff but was siezed by the IRS. Whoops. There was still a lot going on.

Old 01-27-2009, 06:44 AM
Hillsidecycle.com
Sponsor
Received 822 Likes on 587 Posts

We have almost given up the ghost on setting up as vendors at the motorcycle events such as this in the Central N.Y. area. Have done the swap meet/trade show/flea market/etc/etc/etc. for over 20 plus years, and the last times we were out, what we witnessed was folks stopping by our booth with 5-6 empty cups underneath a full one, and perhaps a tinge of white powder near their nostrils. Take a mighty dim view of that. Tough to explain the whys, and why nots, to folks that are half juiced. Lot of money/time to set up a professional display, only to have such small reponses. Only could hope it would be different at the On-Center event, for those involved. We will stay at the shop and work, as we are slammed with big-inch engine builds and installs/cylinder head work(not from the CNY area) that comes with a gaurantee of a paycheck at the end of the week.
Scott

Last edited by Hillsidecycle.com; 01-27-2009 at 07:19 AM.
Old 01-28-2009, 08:45 AM
GazzaTheBastard
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wait a week the super swap is better.

Gazza

Old 01-28-2009, 11:04 AM
Lock22
6th Gear

I was at the swap last year and didn't really enjoy myself. There were some nice custom bikes which was cool but that was about it. You had to park a mile away. Lots of drunk idiots. I felt like I was at a flea market. I realize it's a swap but my idea of fun isn't really a bunch of old rusty parts. I'd say that the R & R show was a much better show (maybe not last year, but it was much better this year). The swap seems like it's just a big party (which is okay) with not much as far as new bikes...$15 to go drink seems a little excessive to me. Although with that said, I'll probably give it a go again this year to see if anything has changed.

Old 01-28-2009, 05:52 PM
883piglet
Cruiser

I wanted to go to this but did not have the extra cash . and what fun woulf that be. I'd probably see something and not be able to get it. I really wanted to go just to have some of the Quaker Steak and Lube hot wings. I havn't had any of those since i moved up here from Ohio