Northeast Pennsylvania | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Let's Ride Sunday, Oct. 5th

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 08:32 AM
TIPN8R
Stellar HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 1 Post
Default Traubenfest Oct. 5th

Guys, another plan for Sunday.
Traubenfest at the Masonic grounds in Tappan, NY from 11-6:30pm.
Been there years ago and they have great food and beer too.
Easy to get to and no doubt better than Bear Mts. Octoberfest which lasts all month anyway...
As long as I get everything buttoned up tonite, I think that's where I'm headed...

Old 10-03-2008, 03:04 PM
Nostalgic07
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TIPN8R
Guys, another plan for Sunday.
Traubenfest at the Masonic grounds in Tappan, NY from 11-6:30pm.
Been there years ago and they have great food and beer too.
Easy to get to and no doubt better than Bear Mts. Octoberfest which lasts all month anyway...
As long as I get everything buttoned up tonite, I think that's where I'm headed...
Sounds good to me...I always thought the Oktoberfest at Bear Mt. sucked...but the choices are limited around here!! I did not know of the Traubenfest?? http://www.rocklandcast.com/?p=236

Old 10-03-2008, 08:27 PM
TIPN8R
Stellar HDF Member

Originally Posted by Nostalgic07
Sounds good to me...I always thought the Oktoberfest at Bear Mt. sucked...but the choices are limited around here!! I did not know of the Traubenfest?? http://www.rocklandcast.com/?p=236
Rob, give me a call tomorrow. I am working till 2pm then heading home. Football game at 7pm so Sat night is shot for me. Bike is back together and ready to roll!

Old 10-04-2008, 07:28 AM
YoungGun
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Nostalgic07
Hmmm, Maybe I wont go that route after all, never been there, for that event at Bear mtn. Actually haven't been on many events, Sheltered life and All LOL, Kid In college, Work and all takes away from the riding time....... Thought the Ny run sounds pretty sweet, May have to get extra anti vibe pads for that run.....

Old 10-04-2008, 07:39 AM
TIPN8R
Stellar HDF Member

Originally Posted by YoungGun
Hmmm, Maybe I wont go that route after all, never been there, for that event at Bear mtn. Actually haven't been on many events, Sheltered life and All LOL, Kid In college, Work and all takes away from the riding time....... Thought the Ny run sounds pretty sweet, May have to get extra anti vibe pads for that run.....
If you would like to join us your more than welcome! Let's plan a meeting point and time. I'm not dead set on one thing. Just want to get out early and ride for the day!

YoungGun PM me if your coming and we'll swap numbers.

Old 10-04-2008, 07:32 PM
biz44
Outstanding HDF Member

Nam Knights have a poker run on the 5th also. It was held over from last week when it was canceled due to rain, If anyone from the Hudson County area wants to meet up and go on that ride....or even the Poker Run up at Kosco....I am down with either one. Just PM me or email me....**** you could even call....I will be up all night 201-867-8977

Old 10-04-2008, 10:54 PM
YoungGun
Cruiser

Originally Posted by TIPN8R
If you would like to join us your more than welcome! Let's plan a meeting point and time. I'm not dead set on one thing. Just want to get out early and ride for the day!

YoungGun PM me if your coming and we'll swap numbers.
Just got on the forum, I am a late nighter, Damn second shift does that to ya, sent ya a PM Forgot to add the cell, will be up around 8 ish in the morning, will check back here....

Checked the distance from Nazareth to there about two hrs by car 108 miles, so that's a 3 hr run for me My have to put the shield back on lol

Last edited by YoungGun; 10-04-2008 at 11:01 PM. Reason: update
Old 10-05-2008, 06:46 AM
TIPN8R
Stellar HDF Member

Where the F" did this rain come from? It wasn't supposed to rain until tomorrow! F'n figures.....well i'm grounded until it stops...

Old 10-05-2008, 07:29 AM
YoungGun
Cruiser

From the looks of it rain is going to end and clear up again by early afternoon once again, The only job that you can screw up in and still get paid, Think I am changing job descriptions.......

Old 10-05-2008, 08:41 AM
TIPN8R
Stellar HDF Member

We'll see what time it clears up. Looking around up here it's still cloudy and drying very, very slowly... BUT, i'm optimistic it will clear

Quick Reply: Let's Ride Sunday, Oct. 5th