Northeast Pennsylvania | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

MD Riders

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 12:45 AM
MDMYMD
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: MD Riders

Hey BigDog46,
I think I saw you today at the Frederick dealership today! It looked like you from your photos? You were talking to two of your boys. I was leaving (unfortunately in a cage) and wasn't sure. Felt kinda funny going up to you all. Maybe next time!

Old 03-09-2006, 09:54 AM
atrox88
Ultimate HDF Member

Received 56 Likes on 46 Posts

Hey, been by Vincents and had a blast talkin to the guy. Thinkin about lettin him do some work on the bike.

Old 03-10-2006, 12:50 AM
The Punisher
Banned

ORIGINAL: Greyrider

Hey BigDog46,
I think I saw you today at the Frederick dealership today! It looked like you from your photos? You were talking to two of your boys. I was leaving (unfortunately in a cage) and wasn't sure. Felt kinda funny going up to you all. Maybe next time!
Yes you did. I was with Dsanchez and one of our bros mapping out our ride for Monday. And spending money, but what else is new.

Old 03-10-2006, 01:11 AM
MDMYMD
Road Captain

Thats cool! I know what you mean about spending money. I might ride all the way up to Battlefield HD Monday and order a bunch of chrome. I guess its spring fever!

Old 03-10-2006, 09:44 AM
atrox88
Ultimate HDF Member

In the off topic forum today there is a post called "FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE"
It is about a group of Christians and their websight is:

www.godhatesfags.com

They will be at a funeral of a young U.S. MARINE killed in Iraq recently. The funeral is in Westminster, Md not far from where I live.
They are protesting at this guys funeral not because he is gay, but because of the Military's policy towards homosexuals. I'm sure this kids grieving family will love this, as if they aren't in enough pain. I am thinking about leaving work myself to go but I do know I will be in trouble with work and the police when I get done. There is a time and place to protest. We have the right. We also should consider the rights of others.

Old 03-12-2006, 03:03 PM
atrox88
Ultimate HDF Member

How was it over on the shore today fellas? Anyone cross the bridge?

[IMG]local://upfiles/4722/4D360FCACA434F758BF15534B9D9D688.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-14-2006, 04:33 PM
easternshoreman
Intermediate

It was beautiful, even though I didn't get to ride. We went down to North Carolina, bikes everywhere . Got stuck in traffic at the bridge on 301, supposedly a bike was involved. So we had to take a detour back to 95 around washington. We got home late and i couldn't ride. Rode monday night to town got get some supper, wasn't too badly cold. Just aint enough hours in the week.

Old 03-14-2006, 04:46 PM
atrox88
Ultimate HDF Member

Thats fun takin the long way around aint it? Had to do it a few years ago when a tractor/trailor had an accident. I'm sure 95 was a blast too! Haven't been through there in awhile but I hear the mixing bowl is a mess.

Old 03-15-2006, 09:52 PM
The Punisher
Banned

ORIGINAL: Greyrider

Thats cool! I know what you mean about spending money. I might ride all the way up to Battlefield HD Monday and order a bunch of chrome. I guess its spring fever!

Did you make it to Battlefield on Monday. We ended up there on our ride. We were there between 10:30 and 11:30 before heading into Gettysburg for some lunch and the ride home.

Old 03-16-2006, 06:03 AM
MDMYMD
Road Captain

Oh yeah, had a blast. I rode up with a few friends. We took some back roads then hit the highway. You may have seen me about that time. I was wearing the Bonnie Blue! LOL

Quick Reply: MD Riders