Northeast Pennsylvania | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Hollis NH Flea Market

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2008 | 08:13 PM
robandlyn
Road Master
Default RE: Hollis NH Flea Market

ORIGINAL: CHROME LADY

Nashua Harley's having their open house this weekend, Sat. 15% off and other stuff.
See ya there?
We will be there !
I'd say before noon cus I want to take a ride up by Crotchet Mtn in Bennington,NH afterwards.
Maybe then go back down 202 to Jaffery to Kimball's
Rob .....

Old 04-16-2008 | 08:50 PM
Suspended
|
Account Suspended

ORIGINAL: robandlyn

Nashua Harley's having their open house this weekend, Sat. 15% off and other stuff.
See ya there?
We will be there !
I'd say before noon cus I want to take a ride up by Crotchet Mtn in Bennington,NH afterwards.
Maybe then go back down 202 to Jaffery to Kimball's
Rob .....
Kimball's............and Doc Davis..........ooooh! sweet spots!
Not sure what's up on Saturday or what time we'll be there but you know what we ride......
Stick around if you see our bikes. Not sure how busy it will be; Manchester was hopping pretty good.

Old 04-16-2008 | 09:18 PM
ArtyGuy
Tourer

ORIGINAL: ArtyGuy

The Hollis Flea Market!! Wow, was the a blast from the past. I was born and raised in Nashua, NH. The last place I lived was about a mile from the Hollis/Nashua city line. Too funny.

Honestly, I have nothing else to add, but it was nice to scour up some old memories.

Thanks.... John
Hey, that's cool.
I'm spent my first 21 years in Amherst then moved to Merrimack.
CNC Wheel Guy, hubby, is born and raised in Nashua about 5 miles from the Hollis line (near Nashua Police Station)
I have a sister living in Milford and one just moved from Merrimack out to Plymouth area. My mom still lives in Nashua.

I used to live over by the Nashua Police Station/Nashua High on Radcliffe Drive. When I left home, we lived off of Broad Street in the Chapel Hill subdivision.

I'll always consider NH home but when I retire from the ArmyI won't be heading back to NH. After being stationed down south and having good weather most of the year, I am sold on that climate. I am currently stationed at FT Drum, NY and in addition to replicating arctic temps in the winter, we enjoy the "bliss" of lake effect snow. Nope, I am done with it.

Old 04-16-2008 | 09:56 PM
oldhippie
Stellar HDF Member

I don't think that the Hollis Flea Market is a motorcycle specific fleamarket.

Maybe.. it hasn't been in years past.

Old 04-17-2008 | 06:38 AM
Old Bones
Road Master

ORIGINAL: Old Bones

ORIGINAL: Old Bones

I'll keep an eye out for the CNC family bikes, they shouldn't be hard to spot ... LOL ...
Rob ....
No they are not, and they look better in person.

Thanks Old Bones!
You totally caught me off guard at Harley. I probably would have reacted quicker if you said, "HEY CHROME LADY!" LOL!
Good to finally meet!

Maybe next time we won't have a speaker blasting in our ear, at least I couldn't hear well enough to be able to hear you,(sucks to get old)CNC, DD's, and KR. Good to met you too, hopefully next time is under better conditions.
See ya there?

I might go there in the AM. I feel the need to spend the day listening to my new Bub 7's, so I won't spend alot of time there. Hopeto catch you there.

Old 04-17-2008 | 08:24 AM
robandlyn
Road Master

Not sure how busy it will be; Manchester was hopping pretty good.
YUP we drove up there. It was PACKED !
Did our part and walked out with $430 of parts & case of oil.
Rob ......

Old 04-18-2008 | 02:49 PM
Suspended
|
Account Suspended

Not sure how busy it will be; Manchester was hopping pretty good.
YUP we drove up there. It was PACKED !
Did our part and walked out with $430 of parts & case of oil.
Rob ......
Doh! we missed you then. We were there ~ 3pm...

Old 04-18-2008 | 02:53 PM
Suspended
|
Account Suspended

The Hollis Flea Market!! Wow, was the a blast from the past. I was born and raised in Nashua, NH. The last place I lived was about a mile from the Hollis/Nashua city line. Too funny.

Honestly, I have nothing else to add, but it was nice to scour up some old memories.

Thanks.... John
Hey, that's cool.
CNC Wheel Guy, hubby, is born and raised in Nashua about 5 miles from the Hollis line (near Nashua Police Station)
I have a sister living in Milford and one just moved from Merrimack out to Plymouth area. My mom still lives in Nashua.

I used to live over by the Nashua Police Station/Nashua High on Radcliffe Drive. When I left home, we lived off of Broad Street in the Chapel Hill subdivision.

I'll always consider NH home but when I retire from the ArmyI won't be heading back to NH. After being stationed down south and having good weather most of the year, I am sold on that climate. I am currently stationed at FT Drum, NY and in addition to replicating arctic temps in the winter, we enjoy the "bliss" of lake effect snow. Nope, I am done with it.
What a small world! I'd agree with you with that artic blast and lake effect snows...our neighbor moved to Myrtle Beach. Doubt he'll want to come back north!

Old 04-22-2008 | 04:39 PM
Chipstah
Road Warrior

Thanks.... John
Hey, that's cool.
Chrome Lady - Ya didn't happen to go to MASH or later Souhegan by any chance? Just might have had you as a student! LOL! It is a small world. Taught at MASH from '70 to '92, then went to Souhegan until I retired two years ago to spend more time on my bikes and hot rods.

Hopefully will see some of you folks at Chesire Fairgrounds as I vend there (misc. parts, decals, patches, pins, clothing and tons of genuine Harley Jackets - leather and other styles) set up along the tall chain link fence behind the grandstands when you first come in to the right - just look for a florescent orange sign tacked up on the fence along with a boatload of jackets hung on the fence and tables in front, and a Toyota Tacoma parked alongside. Good discounts for HDForum members!!! Do stop by and introduce yourself whether you see anything to buy or not. And if you come early I usually have free Dunkin' Donut Holes while they last!

Chip

Old 04-22-2008 | 06:57 PM
r.i. streetglide
Advanced

im going to think about going born and raise in N.H live in R.I now. my brother is the police chief in wilton [:@]

Quick Reply: Hollis NH Flea Market