Northeast Pennsylvania | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Laconia '08...where to stay?

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2008, 07:36 PM
Cristen
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Laconia '08...where to stay?

Check out B Mae's Resort in Gilford, NH. They have hotel rooms and suites.There is an indoor pool with jacuzzi, and also an outdoor pool. Many of my friends stay there every year for bike week and we have a blast. Good luck!

Old 04-25-2008, 02:23 PM
Cloud09King
Road Warrior

We stay in Lincoln NH every year. Spend a day or 2 in Lacoina, and the rest of the time riding in the mountains. Here is a link to a great place to stay. The Nordic Inn has 1 & 2 bedroom condo's in your price range. And it is right at the beginning of the Kancamagus Scenic Highway.
Me and my BETTER HALF will be there 6/18-6/22.

http://www.nordic-inn.com/units.htm
Thanks guys, but already booked up at the Comfort Inn in Concord, NH for the 18th & 19th of June for $159/night. They're 27 miles south of Weirs Beach & include a deluxe cont breakfast with waffle bar, indoor heated pool, whirlpool, sauna...ect.

Old 05-02-2008, 05:25 PM
JakeInMa
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Ian, the wife and I are going up on the night of the 13th and staying through the first weekend. We'll be headed back up again the following weekend. If for some reason you think you might be up there during those times, try to leave me a message here. If not, my bike isn't too difficult to recognize.

We stay at The Inn Seasons Resort on Rt. 112 in Lincoln. It's about 40-45 mins. North of Weirs Beach. They have two plaes on Rt. 112, not far from one another, Pollard Brook and South Mountain. South Mountain used to be the Millhouse Inn and I used to stay there every year with my buds. It's far enough away, yet there are still tons of bikes up there and the riding through the mountains is awesome!

Here's their number:
White Mountains, NH InnSeason Resorts Pollard Brook
33 Brookline Road
Lincoln, NH 03251 T: (603) 745-9900
F: (603) 745-8233 InnSeason Resorts South Mountain
23 InnSeason Drive
P.O. Box 1058
Lincoln, NH 03251 T: (603) 745-9300
F: (603) 745-6896

Old 05-03-2008, 09:05 AM
Cloud09King
Road Warrior

If for some reason you think you might be up there during those times, try to leave me a message here.
Jake,
I'd love to meet up with ya Bro, but we'll only be there the 18th & 19th & coming back sometime during that Friday (the 20th). Can't spend too much time or money up there because the following week I'm surprising my wife with a 3-day trip to Block Island, RI for her 30th B-Day. Gonna be around those days at all? We probabaly won't leave NH until late on that Friday?

Old 05-03-2008, 10:44 AM
JakeInMa
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: FXDC Rider

If for some reason you think you might be up there during those times, try to leave me a message here.
Jake,
I'd love to meet up with ya Bro, but we'll only be there the 18th & 19th & coming back sometime during that Friday (the 20th). Can't spend too much time or money up there because the following week I'm surprising my wife with a 3-day trip to Block Island, RI for her 30th B-Day. Gonna be around those days at all? We probabaly won't leave NH until late on that Friday?
I'm going to be there the weekend of the 20th as well, staying at the same place. I had originally booked the place for the week because I was going to be home for good and I thought the wife and I could get away together, but I signed and extension and the kids are still going to be in school. So, I had to amend the trip and just take the weekends up. Maybe I'll sneak up for a day trip on the 18th or 19th, who knows. I have the time off and I'm sure I'll be bored...

Old 05-16-2008, 07:05 PM
beeyoch
1st Gear

If you stay in the Conway area there are lots of hotels and most people around these parts are very hospitable and accomodating to bikers. For more info try http://www.mtwashingtonvalley.org/where you will also find information regarding Bike Week (Rally) North Conway style. There are also some nice B&B's over the border in Maine if you are looking for something with a more personal flavor. I would recommend www.peacewithinn.com or http://admiralpearyhouse.com they will be pricier but quiet and memorable. Plus you can get a massage at Peace With Inn! I will be working at the local ER and hope I don't see any of you that week!

Old 05-16-2008, 08:02 PM
Bradley Jones
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Like mandog said further is better. North conway is a great place to stay (more scenic than bike week will ever be) and they might actually have room. even try ossipee nh which is next door might be cheaer seeing that north conway is a tourist town. Mandog you know the area? If you like chilling out look up diana's bath off the kang it is pretty sweet it's all waterfalls to chill out in. that and lower falls. I'd rather ride the conway area than even touch bike week.

Old 05-17-2008, 04:55 AM
MaineGroundHog
Advanced

Forget the name of the motel / pub thats on the north end of town in Lincoln.......
but with the sports pub/bar attached to the motel its really convenient.
And Lincoln is a short jaunt to Laconia down route 3 I believe

Old 05-18-2008, 02:44 AM
JakeInMa
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: MaineGroundHog

Forget the name of the motel / pub thats on the north end of town in Lincoln.......
but with the sports pub/bar attached to the motel its really convenient.
And Lincoln is a short jaunt to Laconia down route 3 I believe
Lincoln is a great place to stay. My buds and I stay there every year.

Old 05-19-2008, 09:32 AM
cravej1
Cruiser

What's up all

Is anyone doing Mt Washington Auto Road on Thursday???????