Northeast Pennsylvania | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Motorcycle Expo in Manchester NH

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2008 | 03:22 PM
Delta
|
Road Master
Default Motorcycle Expo in Manchester NH

Just found this on Boston Biker. I've never been and don't know how it compares to the event that is held in Boston, Wilmington and Salem NH.

Confirmed Event March 22 (Saturday)Motorcycle Expo - Manchester, NH
Manchester Armory - Canal Street - Manchester, NH
Exit 6 off Rte 293
Doors open 10am to 6pm
Wheels-A-Rama
Admission: $10 adults, $5 ages 12-17, free under age 12
[ul][*]Motorcycle swap meet[*]Fashion show[*]U.S.A. Custom Bike Show[*]Bike Builders[*]Special Guests [/ul]
Dealer space available call (508) 579-1204

Old 03-02-2008 | 03:35 PM
Old Bones
Road Master
Default RE: Motorcycle Expo in Manchester NH

I didnt see your other post until now, I'm glad you found the info anyway. The show is not as good as Boston, and is about the same as the other two. At least it gives us something to do while we watch snow melt.

Old 03-02-2008 | 03:58 PM
Suspended
Account Suspended

I've tried to find more info on this but nothing yet. The only mention I find is on the Boston Biker site.
Maybe in the papers the next few weeks.

Old 03-03-2008 | 04:03 PM
BenTanya
6th Gear

I talkd to the the guy running the show its put on bye Rob from lonestar leathers he used to do the shows at the DCU center in worcester and another in marlboro mass...Dick is usally the guy who runs those for him and does all the judging and classes.. I called the number on boston biker and Rob called me back about 2 weeks later and said he was putting the info in the mail that was about a week ago and havent gotten anything yet

Old 03-03-2008 | 07:16 PM
DEREK71
Advanced

I have never been but i think if they serve beer.have a band,might as well give it a try,it has to be better than the kev/marv shows.

Old 03-04-2008 | 05:07 PM
BenTanya
6th Gear

I got the flyer in the mail today the show is March 21s and 22nd fri 5-10 and sat 10 till 5 the show is at Center of New Hampshire expo complex 700 elm street manchester

For those interested in enerin set up is dri 3/21 from 7am till 4 pm

Old 03-05-2008 | 11:31 AM
Suspended
Account Suspended

ORIGINAL: BenTanya

I got the flyer in the mail today the show is March 21s and 22nd fri 5-10 and sat 10 till 5 the show is at Center of New Hampshire expo complex 700 elm street manchester

For those interested in enerin set up is dri 3/21 from 7am till 4 pm
There is an armory building at the Radisson, Center of NH, (an old brick building they said) and then there is also the National Guard one in Manchester on Canal Street, thus the possible confusion. However, it's not in any armory. The Boston Biker info appears to be incorrect on that info.

I just called the Radisson and the show is in the Expo Center itself at the hotel location BenTayna has listed above.
USA Promototions Motorcycle Expo is hosting the show. Cannot find any links as of yet to speak of.

21st 5-10
22nd 10-5

BenTanya, any links listed on your mail flyer?

Old 03-05-2008 | 02:51 PM
BenTanya
6th Gear

Yea the flyer i got from the promoter doesnt say anything about Usa cycle promotions i scanned it in so i could post it up but i dont know how to post pics here it says the file is to large

Old 03-05-2008 | 08:14 PM
Delta
|
Road Master

Sure am glad I asked the question. I would've gone to Canal St. for sure. Thanks for the clarification everyone.

Old 03-05-2008 | 08:34 PM
Old Bones
Road Master

ORIGINAL: Delta

Sure am glad I asked the question. I would've gone to Canal St. for sure. Thanks for the clarification everyone.

The way I see it, if it is not at one it is at the other. They are only a mile apart.

Quick Reply: Motorcycle Expo in Manchester NH