Northeast Pennsylvania | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Southern NH Indy's

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2008 | 04:32 PM
NHHog
|
Tourer
Default Southern NH Indy's

Any of the folks from southern NH have any luck with any of the Independants in the Manchester or Seacoast area? Looking to maybe get rid of the stock wheels on my 07 FXDC and options are limited at the stealers and the prices are through the roof.

Old 02-20-2008 | 07:02 PM
Old Bones
Road Master
Default RE: Southern NH Indy's

I have been talking to R&R Cycles in Manchester (South Willow St). They are one of the top engine builders in the country and also carry a full line of custom bikes. I am sure they can set you up with wheels without the Harley BS. Also, I have seen only pictures of wheels made by CNC Wheel Guy on this forum, maybe he can make you wheels if you want one of a kind wheels. I am looking forward to meeting him in March at the Bike show in Manchester. To contact R&R here is their web site- http://www.cart.rrcycles.com/. I don't like dealing with Harley stealers, and one of the last places I would go is Seacoast Harley.

Old 02-20-2008 | 07:28 PM
kruisin
Cruiser

Give V-Twin Cycle in Rochester a call. 330-1010. Frank (owner) might be able to help.

Old 02-20-2008 | 07:54 PM
NHHog
|
Tourer

Thanks. V-Twin I have been in touch with and he has a few options. R&R was on my list of places to stop in. I agreeregarding Seacoast I won't give them the time of day.

Old 02-24-2008 | 06:55 AM
Chipstah
Road Warrior

There's a small father-son operation on South St (rt 13) in Milford (just off 101 heading back into town) that does real quality work called Chop Shop Cycles. Knowledgeable guys and as they say in their brochure "the home of wicked pissah choppahs". Unlike a lot of "custom" builders, they do all kinds of work on non-choppers as well w/o looking down on ya, and are not outrageous (unless of course you get carried away!) despite an excellent rep for their show winning bikes. Good people to talk with for ideas and to just shoot the breeze if you're ever in the area.

Old 02-24-2008 | 07:15 AM
NHHog
|
Tourer

Chipstah thanks for the info. I will have to check them out when I am in the area. Pretty familiar with Milfors so won't be hard to find.

Old 02-24-2008 | 12:06 PM
bryan72
Cruiser

I get all my service work done at Twisted Cycles in Manchester, they're a lot cheaper than the dealer is and have done great work on my bikes so far.
I have no idea what their prices would be like on parts though.
why do you guys hate Seacoast so much? I've never had a problem with them, although I haven't done much business with them either.

Old 02-24-2008 | 09:05 PM
Suspended
Account Suspended

ORIGINAL: NHHog

Any of the folks from southern NH have any luck with any of the Independants in the Manchester or Seacoast area? Looking to maybe get rid of the stock wheels on my 07 FXDC and options are limited at the stealers and the prices are through the roof.
Hey NHHog,
My hubby CNC wheel guy made these wheels. If you are interested in talking with him, just send him a pm.

My bike: polished billet aluminum

CNC Wheel Guy's softail: anodized billet aluminum, then machined

Rear wheel including pulley and rotor to match

Front wheel:

CNC Wheel Guy's Street Glide Wheel: polished billet aluminim

Old 02-26-2008 | 01:08 PM
choppers4life1
Tourer

Hogpro--has good deals on wheels. They are NOT in NH...but they have a great selection at good prices.

Old 02-28-2008 | 12:06 PM
Stefan
Road Master

V-Twin cycles don't know their *** from their elbows. They are lucky if they remember righty-tighty...etc.

R&R is the place to go for engine modifications/replacemnt/work. Their R&Ddept is one guy from MIT, he knows thermodynamics and fluid flow like it's nobodys business. I'm not sure if they can really help with wheels tho.

Quick Reply: Southern NH Indy's