Northeast Pennsylvania | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

CT, NY, NJ dealers?

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2007, 11:29 PM
Sandhog
Road Warrior
Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts
Default RE: CT, NY, NJ dealers?

Ibuy all my bikes from Moroneys in Newburgh and have since 1984.
http://www.moroneysharleydavidson.com/default.asp
Get in contact with Denise Pingotti.
The bottom line Ive found is shoot straight and youll be much better off in the long run.Go for the out the door price with all included as it is much better to know when you are getting best deal rather than the run around.
There are alot of good dealers out there and there are a few bad ones.Most Ive found are fairly reputable or they wouldnt be in buisness long.
Good luck

Old 05-18-2007, 06:37 PM
DGlide04
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Here's another vote for Moroney's in New Windsor (Newburgh). If you're coming up this way anyway, it's worth a trip to O'Toole's in Wurtsboro, NY also. Small dealership, family owned, great people. I've bought bikes from both dealers and never been disappointed.

Old 05-24-2007, 09:16 PM
XXXRacing
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Prestige is family owned? Thought it was owned by Prestige car group located in NJ...no?

Got my bike from Otoole's in Wurtsboro. nice people there. Bergen has been running some sales lately, may be able to get them down from msrp (last weekend was $1500 off).

Old 05-24-2007, 11:12 PM
daharleyrdr
Tourer

Well guys let me tell you the best Harley dealer in the Northeast Area, not just New Jersey Barb's Camden Count Harley Davidson is the only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Place to go. Barb the owner is a Super Lady,down to earth, always willing to take thetime to make you feel welcomelikefamily. I live in Staten Island NY 75 Miles from her dealership and I have bought two bikes from her, and am working on my third! Think about it I travel 75 miles with one dealer 10 minutes from my house and I ride past four other dealers in NJ to get to her place. She is always running sales on the bikes as she is now check out their dealer web site @http://www.harleydavidsoncc.com/. When you get there ask forthe greatest salesman Jay Jaconetti, a real nice guy who knows his Harleys and will take care of you like he's known you all his life, in my opinonBarb's best salesman. Tell Jay Bill from New York sent ya. After your first visit you will be back! I guarantee. Ride safe Bill

Old 05-25-2007, 01:49 PM
3power
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bought mine from New Rochelle HD - www.nrhd.com aka NewRoc Harley. Great folks to work with and a nice, new, large showroom. I dealt directly with the owner - Jack - and he worked with me on price, etc and even prepped the bike and did the stage 1 for me on 4 hours notice. Also, everything I've read about them has been positive.

Quite a few people I know bought from Maroney's, but I find them to be snobs there.

Old 05-25-2007, 07:09 PM
XXXRacing
Road Warrior

Never bought my bike from NewRoc, but the owner Jack is a nice guy. I was just looking the end of last year and he talked to me for a while, seemed like a genuinely nice guy. I would buy from them.

Old 06-29-2007, 09:47 PM
JimmySG
Cruiser

Looking for a great INDY? click on the link below

Old 02-11-2008, 04:19 AM
mtolosi
Novice

I just bought my first Harley from Tramontin, Exit 12, Rt 80 west. Ask for CJ. I liked his ways of doing business. Tell him Mike from Blairstown sent you.

Old 02-14-2008, 11:51 AM
DGlide04
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

A year later and still thumbs up for Moroney's or O'Tooles.

Old 02-14-2008, 12:00 PM
Chief40al
Road Captain

I second the vote for Barbs.
I worked with Lisa and it was a pleasure.
I also have 3 other dealers closer to me.
ORIGINAL: daharleyrdr

Well guys let me tell you the best Harley dealer in the Northeast Area, not just New Jersey Barb's Camden Count Harley Davidson is the only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Place to go. Barb the owner is a Super Lady,down to earth, always willing to take thetime to make you feel welcomelikefamily. I live in Staten Island NY 75 Miles from her dealership and I have bought two bikes from her, and am working on my third! Think about it I travel 75 miles with one dealer 10 minutes from my house and I ride past four other dealers in NJ to get to her place. She is always running sales on the bikes as she is now check out their dealer web site @http://www.harleydavidsoncc.com/. When you get there ask forthe greatest salesman Jay Jaconetti, a real nice guy who knows his Harleys and will take care of you like he's known you all his life, in my opinonBarb's best salesman. Tell Jay Bill from New York sent ya. After your first visit you will be back! I guarantee. Ride safe Bill

Quick Reply: CT, NY, NJ dealers?