Northeast Pennsylvania | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

May 6 - Ride from Hooters to B. Mountain

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2007 | 10:52 AM
John R.
|
Banned
Default May 6 - Ride from Hooters to B. Mountain

May 6

Hey, how's about we get some riding in??. Start from Hooter's on RT 23 in Wayne, NJ at 10AM and go to Bear Mountain and the surrounding areas. Seven Lakes Drive etc.

If you know the area better than I do chime in. It's always good riding up that way.

There's a gas station at the start point so fuel up, prior to coming into Hooter's. Kickstands up at 1030AM.

Oh and this doesn't have to be a Harley only ride. Bring whoever you want that rides whatever brand.

Hooters Map

Old 04-29-2007 | 10:32 PM
nine11c2
Outstanding HDF Member
Default RE: May 6 - Ride from Hooters to B. Mountian

Gotta fly out on business on the 6th. Its a ride many of us have been talking about doing, but could use a bit more notice. Enjoy if ya do it ..

Old 04-30-2007 | 10:50 AM
John R.
|
Banned

I go up that way a bit so I'll toss it up when I go again.

I'm going to do a ride up into PA as well in a couple of weeks. I'll post that up as well. I try getting out every Sunday so I look for places I haven't been to with great roads. Usually, I end up doing 300 mile + days pretty easily.

Old 04-30-2007 | 11:20 AM
TIPN8R
Stellar HDF Member

Hey John R, are you from that area? I'm in West Milford myself. Why not try to swing by the Nam Knights show.......tons, and tons, of bikes, and a great show!

Old 04-30-2007 | 12:10 PM
John R.
|
Banned

I'm actually from the Somerville area but heard of the show. Will check it out. Thanks.

Old 04-30-2007 | 12:41 PM
TIPN8R
Stellar HDF Member

Cool! Hey since your from that area, ever go to the JR Cigar Bike show in Whippany? Good show too, and great place for one. Usually pick some stogies up while there.[sm=smokin.gif]

Old 04-30-2007 | 12:55 PM
John R.
|
Banned

Yes I do. I was just checking this AM to see when those start up again. They haven't posted it yet. That's one of few bike nights I like.

Old 04-30-2007 | 01:41 PM
TIPN8R
Stellar HDF Member

yea, noticed they don't have much on their calendar yet. I'm sure it will be updated soon.

If your ever up this way, shoot me an email. Always hanging out either on Greenwood Lake at Emerald Point, or in West Milford at Big Johns, or Mountain Rest. Lots of good riding up here, and nice country side views too!
kegjr1@gmail.com

Old 04-30-2007 | 03:42 PM
Shibby
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: TIPN8R

yea, noticed they don't have much on their calendar yet. I'm sure it will be updated soon.

If your ever up this way, shoot me an email. Always hanging out either on Greenwood Lake at Emerald Point, or in West Milford at Big Johns, or Mountain Rest. Lots of good riding up here, and nice country side views too!
kegjr1@gmail.com

I'm always hanging out at big johns and especially the Rest on Sundays....

Old 04-30-2007 | 04:01 PM
John R.
|
Banned

I'll probably be up that way often. I'm not a fan of southern NJ (traffic and flatlands) so I go towards northern NJ, NY state and PA. All great riding.

Quick Reply: May 6 - Ride from Hooters to B. Mountain