Northeast Pennsylvania | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Mountain Fest. Morgantown.

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2007, 05:44 PM
twisty571
Road Warrior
Received 22 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: Mountain Fest. Morgantown.

ORIGINAL: Timmer

Twisty, do you have any info on Divine's campgrounds. They do have a new website but getting ahold of them on the phone is damn near impossible. I see it's 8 miles from the mall????? http://divinewv.com/Any info, good, bad or other would be cool. I've been to TripleS, a very cool dealer, nice people.

Jay, tentatively me and a bud will be heading down Thursday night and staying till Sunday morning, that's the plan right now, but things are subject to change. I'm hoping to pitch a tent at Divine's. It looks as though that's where alot is happening. He11, you don't need to pack, go to Wally world get you a black backpack, throw in a couple pair of 'ders, some flip flops, ( wait a sec, your a big dude, your flip flops probably look like snowshoes,[sm=yikesomg.gif]) a pair of shorts, a pair of jeans and you'll be cool. If I can stuff enuff chit into my barrel bag, I'll be happy, if not I'll throw the big bag on the travel rack but Iain't into the look. Tim
Found out some info and they sound like cool people and have plenty of room for everyone! Even without reservations supposedly. Cost is going to be $25 per person but that will include the $15 arm band for all the activities! I may just crash up there Saturday night since I took the weekend off already! She said they have plenty of food& beer was one of her main statements so all should be good[8D]There is 2 #'s listed on the site,I spoke to at 6:30 PM eastern on the 304-278-5428 # and she said e-mail and she will return it promptly. 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!! She said if I want get her all the info and #'s and relay it and she can set us up a spot altogether probably. Although if I stay it will be Saturday cause' Dawn probably won't stay 2 nights being so close to home

Old 07-18-2007, 09:28 PM
PRrdglide
Road Master
Received 55 Likes on 52 Posts

Anybody coming from the south?I'm coming from Fl looking for some cool weathertired of the flatlands . Going to trailer to Charlotte, be there wed. nite, than ride from there Dose any body know were to get the Passport for the poker run?Thanks Paul

Old 07-19-2007, 05:21 PM
Sk1dM4rk
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: PRrdglide

Anybody coming from the south?I'm coming from Fl looking for some cool weathertired of the flatlands . Going to trailer to Charlotte, be there wed. nite, than ride from there Dose any body know were to get the Passport for the poker run?Thanks Paul
You can get your passport here:

Triple S Harley-Davidson
308 Cheat Rd.
Morgantown, WV 26508
www.triplesharley-davidson.com

Here is a link to the newsletter.

http://www.psnnewsletter.com/newslet...8_0_40_56.html

Hope this helps.

Old 07-23-2007, 07:53 PM
PRrdglide
Road Master

Thanks for the info Leaving Ft. Myers on tuesday going to Charlotte then ride to WV on Wed hope the weather is going to be good. Looking for some different land scape to enjoy.

Old 07-23-2007, 09:47 PM
Sk1dM4rk
Cruiser

Getting close! I'm gonna wear my HDF G'burg t-shirt. If ya see one, it will probably be me. Say hi!

Old 07-24-2007, 05:22 AM
PRrdglide
Road Master

Have yourself a safe trip. I'll be on a black Pearl RG Have a FT Myers Harley or a Maui Harley shirt. Paul

Old 07-24-2007, 10:01 AM
michaelbarry
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't have the extra cash or i'd be all over it. [&o]

Enjoy it, fellas!

Old 07-24-2007, 10:04 PM
zzrider
Cruiser

Ill be there....

Old 07-26-2007, 03:59 PM
twisty571
Road Warrior

taking a ride up to Morgantown now,will be up tomarrow and Saturday to25 miles away[8D]

Old 07-26-2007, 09:13 PM
twisty571
Road Warrior

Archies on route 7 in Sabarton has been slammin' with a bike show last night and basically everyone coming back tonight there,should be good all weekend! Anyone gonna be at the Parade of the Bikes Saturday?

Quick Reply: Mountain Fest. Morgantown.