Northeast Tri-State Area NJ, NY, and Ct

Wildwood/Millville Harley closing doors

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2010, 04:33 PM
hdjoe88
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wildwood/Millville Harley closing doors

While checking out a 40% off everything in stock at Wildwood shop, heard the MOCO is pulling all the dealership franchises out of South Jersey. Wildwood/Millville were notified today their doors will close this Monday. Millville has been open since 1975! WTF?!! So much for loyalty from the MOCO.
Salem County is closed or closing. Not sure on Atlantic County. Lets hope Sam and his boys open as independants!

Wildwood and Millville open tomorrow with some great deals on parts and clothing.

Old 05-01-2010, 05:07 PM
ptl203
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

That sucks...

Old 05-01-2010, 10:05 PM
TIPN8R
Stellar HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hdjoe88
While checking out a 40% off everything in stock at Wildwood shop, heard the MOCO is pulling all the dealership franchises out of South Jersey. Wildwood/Millville were notified today their doors will close this Monday. Millville has been open since 1975! WTF?!! So much for loyalty from the MOCO.
Salem County is closed or closing. Not sure on Atlantic County. Lets hope Sam and his boys open as independants!

Wildwood and Millville open tomorrow with some great deals on parts and clothing.
So i guess no party at Wildwood Harley at this years Roar....

Old 05-02-2010, 09:15 AM
boohoo
Cruiser
Old 05-03-2010, 11:11 AM
1984Ironhead
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 62 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by hdjoe88

**Salem County's web site says..."" they are not going anywhere"", and addresses the rumors.. So I have no idea what is going on....

Old 05-03-2010, 05:35 PM
hdjoe88
Road Captain

Originally Posted by 1984Ironhead
**Salem County's web site says..."" they are not going anywhere"", and addresses the rumors.. So I have no idea what is going on....
Glad to hear Salem is still open.

Old 05-08-2010, 09:44 AM
Lifelong Biker
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This is getting rediculos already!!! When guys have to start driving far for parts and service, they WILL start thinking about other more convienient brands! Victory for example! And like someone mentioned Roar to the Shore is usually sponsored by Wildwood HD, seems anything good lately gets RUINED!!!!

Old 05-08-2010, 09:52 AM
TIPN8R
Stellar HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Lifelong Biker
This is getting rediculos already!!! When guys have to start driving far for parts and service, they WILL start thinking about other more convienient brands! Victory for example! And like someone mentioned Roar to the Shore is usually sponsored by Wildwood HD, seems anything good lately gets RUINED!!!!
Yep, what a shame....

http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/n...cc4c03286.html

Old 05-08-2010, 04:23 PM
Lifelong Biker
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the link Tipn8r! Can you imagine the person who bought a $100 gift certificate Saturday and it was closed Monday! Several years ago at one of the fall rallies in Wildwood, I tied one on and decided to show these punks by my room how to hole-shot. I really showed them by SNAPPING my belt!!!! Pushed bike to Wildwood HD, even though they didn't have my belt in stock, they were doing all they could for me! Even said if I wanted to get the belt from another dealer, they would have a guy stay at night and replace it. Turns out I meet a guy from Clifton with a pick-up truck and he brought it home for me!

Old 05-11-2010, 10:39 AM
UB-Einstein
Intermediate

Wildwood Harley always treated me great, bought my 09 Glide from them, Mike and Greg hooked me up, not to mention Steffanee always took care of me in the parts department. I am said to see them loose their jobs

Quick Reply: Wildwood/Millville Harley closing doors