Northeast Tri-State Area NJ, NY, and Ct

Chatterbox Bike Night Thursdays

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 11:17 AM
Nostalgic07
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TIPN8R
Yep, I have to pick up my truck after work, then as long as the weather is good I'll head over.
What's wrong with the truck?

As of now, I am off work tomorrow, so I would be available to swing by the chatterbox!!

Old 06-24-2009, 01:51 PM
XXXRacing
Road Warrior

Should be heading up tomm. Leaving around 530

Old 06-24-2009, 02:11 PM
EDZ82FXR
Road Captain

If i get done with work early since i got called today to come in GOD, imma go home grab the bike and head out should be a nice time never been there before but looks like its nice, be cool to meet some forum members too

Old 06-24-2009, 03:05 PM
TIPN8R
Stellar HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Nostalgic07
What's wrong with the truck?

As of now, I am off work tomorrow, so I would be available to swing by the chatterbox!!
Have new rubber to put on. Supposed to drop it off tonite but got stuck working till 7:30 so dropping it off first thing in the a.m..

Will pick it up tomorrow after work, shoot home, change then head up.

Call me Rob, let me know if you want to cruise up together, will probably meet up with a few others for the ride over.

Brian, same with you, if you want give me a shout and we'll hook up to cruise over, maybe hit up the Vernon Inn on the ride home!

Old 06-25-2009, 09:48 AM
Nostalgic07
Road Captain

Have new rubber to put on. Supposed to drop it off tonite but got stuck working till 7:30 so dropping it off first thing in the a.m..

Will pick it up tomorrow after work, shoot home, change then head up.

Call me Rob, let me know if you want to cruise up together, will probably meet up with a few others for the ride over.

Brian, same with you, if you want give me a shout and we'll hook up to cruise over, maybe hit up the Vernon Inn on the ride home!
You gonna hang for a while this time...a neighbor of mine said him and a couple other guys were gonna head to the chatterbox tonight, but they are not leaving till like 6:30pm...If they should bail for any reason, and I find out early enough, I'll meet up with you guys!! I would definitely like a few cold ones afterward...(Vernon Inn or other....)

What time is the latest you will leave?

Old 06-25-2009, 12:06 PM
TIPN8R
Stellar HDF Member

Originally Posted by Nostalgic07
You gonna hang for a while this time...a neighbor of mine said him and a couple other guys were gonna head to the chatterbox tonight, but they are not leaving till like 6:30pm...If they should bail for any reason, and I find out early enough, I'll meet up with you guys!! I would definitely like a few cold ones afterward...(Vernon Inn or other....)

What time is the latest you will leave?
If your hung up just call me or text me. I will hang out for a while, if you say your coming then I'll wait up. Just don't want to spend all night there when there are frosty mugs with our names on them at the Inn.

Old 06-25-2009, 01:22 PM
Nostalgic07
Road Captain

If your hung up just call me or text me. I will hang out for a while, if you say your coming then I'll wait up. Just don't want to spend all night there when there are frosty mugs with our names on them at the Inn.
I hear Ya...

Old 06-25-2009, 01:37 PM
EDZ82FXR
Road Captain

Looks like I might not be going, my uncle said hes friend is being a homo so IDK whats going to happen, I wanna go but on the ride home i pass through all the game land and dont wanna hit any of those friggen deer along the way, which is why i was going to stay at my uncles house, but its early so we'll see

Old 06-26-2009, 10:19 PM
EDZ82FXR
Road Captain

So how was the turnout fellas? My uncle never got back to me so i was a little pissed about it but what can you do, there is always this thursday coming up

Old 06-27-2009, 03:26 AM
TIPN8R
Stellar HDF Member

Originally Posted by EDZ82FXR
So how was the turnout fellas? My uncle never got back to me so i was a little pissed about it but what can you do, there is always this thursday coming up
Was a great turnout! Place was packed as usual on a nice night. On the way home we stopped for a stogie/beer in Lafayette then headed up to the George Inn to take cover from one meaning looking storm rolling through. Bikes got wet while we ate and drank but by the time we left the roads were dry.

Quick Reply: Chatterbox Bike Night Thursdays