2014-2023 Touring Models This Section Is For Rushmore/2014-2023 Touring Models
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chrome Enforcer Wheels & Blacked Out Front End On My Denim Black 2014 FLHX (Photos)

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2015, 11:20 AM
Womack
Tourer
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by GoGetter5832
Thought I would share my latest mod. When I was deciding whether to add chrome wheels to my Denim Black FLHX I couldn't find a photo anywhere of what it would look like. All I could find was Denim bikes with wheels that are "black ice" or some other black color. I took a leap of faith and am pleased with the results. I purchased the wheels straight from HD and bought the polished rotors from Sport Chrome. I want to have a good balance of black and chrome on my bike. Hope this helps anyone else out there thinking of adding chrome wheels to a Denim colored bike. Thanks for looking and I'm always open for suggestions on other mods, etc.

man that is one fine looking HD

Old 04-16-2015, 07:18 AM
GoGetter5832
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Womack
man that is one fine looking HD
Thank you so much!!

Old 06-16-2015, 07:56 PM
bharleyj109
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for posting this, I have been torn for a while on whether to get a chrome enforcer or have mine powdercoated. Haven't been able to find pics with the blacked out look and chrome wheels but it looks great! I'll be sending mine off for chrome next week! Sport Chrome is great to deal with, I highly recommend them to anyone looking for quality chrome and polishing. I live in washington and theres no one around that can compare to their work, I'll post a pic of the finished product once its complete, again, thanks for the insight!

Old 06-17-2015, 09:02 AM
GoGetter5832
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by bharleyj109
Thanks for posting this, I have been torn for a while on whether to get a chrome enforcer or have mine powdercoated. Haven't been able to find pics with the blacked out look and chrome wheels but it looks great! I'll be sending mine off for chrome next week! Sport Chrome is great to deal with, I highly recommend them to anyone looking for quality chrome and polishing. I live in washington and theres no one around that can compare to their work, I'll post a pic of the finished product once its complete, again, thanks for the insight!
Thanks so much! This is EXACTLY why I started this thread. I couldn't find any photos online of a Denim Black HD with Chrome Wheels. I am very happy I went chrome. I want to have a good mix of black and chrome on my bike. I want to keep the engine and wheels chrome while having black in all the other areas. I just got back from riding Tail of the Dragon, Cheroholla Highway, Blueridge Parkway, etc and got some really nice comments (those always help make you feel better about all the money we spend on these things right? lol). I used Sport Chrome to get my rotors but found it cheaper to order my chrome enforcer wheels from a dealer who gave me 20% off and sell my stock ones on ebay. The best of luck with your project and please post pics when its complete!!

Old 06-17-2015, 03:19 PM
GunnerB
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Looks great man, I am a fan of chrome and denim.

I think this RGS on youtube really looks good, similar style as yours.

Old 06-17-2015, 04:19 PM
Northride
Cruiser
Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Your bike looks amazing, and I believe you're right - the Enforcer wheels chromed - look just as good if not better than any of the other choices. I think you've just cost me a wad of cash

Old 06-17-2015, 04:52 PM
Sport Chrome
Former Sponsor
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Thank you guys for your business!

We're always here to help members of the Forum any way we can.

Here's a few pics of Street Glides with our work.

You will notice with our chrome wheels that we hand grind smooth the raised lettering, casting stamps and also the ridges between the spokes, to give the wheel a clean custom look.
You will not find this type of detail anywhere else (including the dealership)

FLHX Street Glide with Chrome wheels by Sport Chrome