National Events A place to discuss and plan for National Events.

Missoula Awaits Hells Angels Return

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 09:57 PM
dynamike74
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Missoula Awaits Hells Angels Return

ORIGINAL: Da Gumpmeister

So, ok, what were the locals protesting? Just the fact that they were there? Or have no idea, Mike?
The locals were pizzed over the police presence. They claimed it was a huge inconvenience for a group that acted more like a respectable business convention than anything else. State Troopers were writing loads of tickets and the locals were fed up with it quick.

When the Angels were leaving town, a crowd gathered to watch. Police tried to dispatch the crowd and the riot erupted. There are still about 15 lawsuits before the city over civil rights violations.

Here's the source.

Old 02-29-2008, 10:05 PM
518Train
Road Captain
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

ORIGINAL: El Pesado

Who cares, leave 'em alone and let them have fun. They opperate on an old rule called respect...when you show it you get it,when show a lack for it,you get educated.
It seems this RESPECT thing can go both ways.

Old 02-29-2008, 10:16 PM
El Pesado
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: 103ci07nightrain

ORIGINAL: El Pesado

Who cares, leave 'em alone and let them have fun. They opperate on an old rule called respect...when you show it you get it,when show a lack for it,you get educated.
It seems this RESPECT thing can go both ways.
I never said patches were bullet proof.

Old 02-29-2008, 10:20 PM
INDEPENDENTBIKEWORKS
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: dynamike74

So, ok, what were the locals protesting? Just the fact that they were there? Or have no idea, Mike?
The locals were pizzed over the police presence. They claimed it was a huge inconvenience for a group that acted more like a respectable business convention than anything else. State Troopers were writing loads of tickets and the locals were fed up with it quick.

When the Angels were leaving town, a crowd gathered to watch. Police tried to dispatch the crowd and the riot erupted. There are still about 15 lawsuits before the city over civil rights violations.

Here's the source.
Awesome.
We need more of this. Its time to take back our country from the Authoritarians that would turn our country into a Fascist police state.

Old 02-29-2008, 10:39 PM
Da Gumpmeister
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: INDEPENDENTBIKEWORKS

ORIGINAL: dynamike74

Here's the source.
Awesome.
We need more of this. Its time to take back our country from the Authoritarians that would turn our country into a Fascist police state.
+1 Nuf said, IBW I didn't serve 7 1/2 yrs to put up with that chit. We got these "John Wayne" wannabes called "The Gang Strike Task Force" up here. The very same clowns that did the HA clubhouse fiasco. Ended up costing us taxpayers untold 100's of thousands of $$ to "prosecute" the Angels. Lost, and now it's going to cost a $100,000 in punitive damages on top of it, PLUS, the Gubment (us) have to put the clubhouse back together again. All because of a couple of over zealous wannabes, running around half cocked, with bogus informant info. DUH, check the info B4 you bust the doors down. And just happened to a private family this winter, only HE shot back with a shotgun. Now, that should have gotten their attention, but NO, let's do it again. Really don't like it when they are running quite that much outta control, myself. JMFUO

Dynamike - Thanx for clarifying, appreciate it. GUMBY

Old 02-29-2008, 11:15 PM
dynamike74
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You're welcome

Old 02-29-2008, 11:17 PM
csbreeze
Road Warrior

Lets ride.

Old 03-01-2008, 02:08 AM
imboden
Stellar HDF Member
Received 94 Likes on 57 Posts

In general I dont' support criminals, but sometimes it's hard to tell who the criminals are, the bad guys or the cops. I suppose at leastwith the HA you know what to expect, they come right out and say they are criminals.SOME of thecops that are the bad guys get to hide behind the badge and pretend they are good.

That dosn't mean I support the Angels, I'm just sayin at least you know what your gettin.

Old 03-01-2008, 05:48 AM
Arizona
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

These days I'd dare say the average politician is a bigger crook than most Hells Angels.

Old 03-01-2008, 07:29 AM
Bottomend
Banned

ORIGINAL: ko4qc

I have a couple firearms I would gladly lend the PD.....:&gt
D*ckhead...show respect you get respect, azzholes like you create most of the problems...

Quick Reply: Missoula Awaits Hells Angels Return