National Events A place to discuss and plan for National Events.

The Official Gettysburg Mid-Atlantic Rally aftermath thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2007, 10:43 AM
Garemlin
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Default The Official Gettysburg Mid-Atlantic Rally aftermath thread

Just figured I would start a thread for everyone to post pics and stories from the Mid-Atlantic Rally.

Just wanted to say is was great meeting all of you. Well the ones I met anyway. Met so many people it was hard to remember everyone. Made some new friends and hopefully new people to ride with. Gary (Hooligan) and Kim, Bob (Law Dog) and Marcy, Bill (wildwill) and Sue, Gary? (ut_vols_fan) and Amy, Dalton, dadofsix, zombie (where is the video???), towpro (damn nice scoot man), scarnay. It was great talking with and meeting you. Obvioulsy Ron and Lynn and Sean and Heather too. That goes w/o saying. You did good Ron. Sorry if I met you and left your name out. Met sooo many people. The ride on Saturday was great. Wish we had stayed in the Hilton so we could have met more people and partied. We will next year though.

Oh Lynn and Heather. You can't corrupt my wife. [sm=laughingsmilie.gif] She is too [sm=innoc.gif][sm=grinangel.gif][sm=grinangel.gif][sm=grinangel.gif]

Steve

Old 07-15-2007, 01:54 PM
DynaDan
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Official Gettysburg Mid-Atlantic Rally aftermath thread

I made it back about an hour or so ago, had a good ride back with Firestarter and Jerry. Tow Pro, thanks for the route tip through Buckeystown. We did that and took the ferry across the potomac. Good Stuff.

It was a great weekend and thanks to Ron and Lynn for oganizing it. You guys are a class act. The ride Saturday was fun. I'm sure we were a sight to see, almost 30 bikes rumbling through those small towns, not to mention the national forest. That was good stuff. It was really good to meet the people whose names you see on here so much. For such a diverse group, everyone hit it off and we had a good time. I really wish I had more time to visit with everyone, but it seemed like the weekend went by so fast. Dalton, dadofsix, Law Dog, Marcy, Zombie, Gary and Amy, I really enjoyed talking with you guys, not to mention the fearsome foursome of Ron, Lynn, Sean and Heather. I'll have to throw some pictures up here later. Ron, the picture of you and Sean violating the cannon is funny as hell. Monster, it was good to meet you and the wife too, wish we would have had more time to visit. I'm already looking forward to next year

Firestarter, I enjoyed riding up and back with you. We need to get the NOVA crew together and ride soon.

Oh yeah, Jeff (Chicken), You alright?....no, I'm serious. Good to meet you man. You are a trip.

Old 07-15-2007, 02:21 PM
Rininhoj
Cruiser

Hey all,
Newbie here, just rolled in from GBBW & had a blast meeting all of you. Ditto on making sure to stay at the HDF motel next time. Got to meet & greet quite a few but definatly missed out on the partying. Great to meet P & PG, Monstermile, TowPro Dalton, ut_vol_fan & Mrs., FKNDLX & Mrs., Zombie & many others that escape me at the moment. The group ride couldn't have been better, P definatly took us on some really great roads. Never did get a name on the guy in the back with me on a burgundy Heratige (baalz?) but deffinatly someone who knows his s__t about group riding & another great guy to boot. Have to squeeze the pics out of the camera & figure out how to post them here. Hope all had a safe trip home & mabye meet up again soon. Lookin at Delmarva BW for a few days.
Rini

Old 07-15-2007, 02:26 PM
electaRICK
Extreme HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

nice pics

Old 07-15-2007, 02:31 PM
Sanford
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have to agree, nice pics!

Old 07-15-2007, 02:52 PM
DynaDan
Tourer

Here's a group shot from Friday night to get it started.

[IMG]local://upfiles/24954/98FCBA65C02E4E2C97EC1F617245F9E1.jpg[/IMG]

Old 07-15-2007, 03:22 PM
dadofsix
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: DynaDan

Here's a group shot from Friday night to get it started.

[IMG]local://upfiles/24954/98FCBA65C02E4E2C97EC1F617245F9E1.jpg[/IMG]
I just got home about an hour ago. Great weather and a great time all weekend. Thanks Ron for a job well done.

Clammy, you were very much missed. Many a toast was raised in your honor -- Happy Birthday.

I was going to post the Friday group picture taken with my camera but that was the shot where everybody mooned.

<><Peace

Old 07-15-2007, 03:23 PM
zombie
Banned
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Heya all. Rin...that was Dadofsix. Definite blast meeting y'all, only wish I could have stayed an extra night. I got home around midnight last night and posted some pics over in OT.

Catcha all in a few...on the run.

Old 07-15-2007, 03:26 PM
Garemlin
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Didn't take many pics at all during the weekend. Odd for me. But everyone else took quite a few. Here is a couple before the group ride.

Ron (Punisher) giving his best sieg hail. j/k [sm=escape.gif] Actually he was giving directions on where the ride was going.

Old 07-15-2007, 03:42 PM
Towpro
Banned

It was good to meet you & your wife MonsterMile.....good people.

I can't post any pics from photobucket for some reason, so here is one:

[IMG]local://upfiles/17002/DFAE0F6077E24C1AA474E526A39979C8.jpg[/IMG]

Kinda looks like Punisher is showin' the size of someones "cold pool water" pecker.

Quick Reply: The Official Gettysburg Mid-Atlantic Rally aftermath thread