Multi-Fit Parts and Accessories For those Parts and Accessories that fit more than one model of Harley Davidson.

TP chrome Pro Vent Rocker Boxes. New, never installed

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2014, 03:58 PM
Mike
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts
Default TP chrome Pro Vent Rocker Boxes. New, never installed

These are the billet chrome rocker boxes, (not the cast ones) for Harley Twin Cam or S&S 117 motors. No logo, ball mill detailing. Access for compression releases through the top.

These are exactly like the rocker boxes I have on my bike. When I installed them on my motor, I liked them so much that I picked up another set, thinking I'd have a use for them soon, but hasn't happened yet. They've been sitting on my shelf for a couple of years, and I've got some bills to pay, so off they go. These are much, much, much nicer than the stock twin-cam rocker boxes. And as a plus, they help quiet valvetrain noise. I'm running .590 lift Woods cams with no clearance issues.

New, never even unwrapped. Gaskets and O-rings included. No rocker arms are included, you can re-use your stock rocker arms.

225 shipped conus. The price is firm, it's a great deal on a nice set of billet rocker boxes.

These are the ones on my bike, the pair I have for sale are still wrapped up and boxed for shipment. Best way to get in touch with me is via email (jetlag@msn.com).