Multi-Fit Parts and Accessories For those Parts and Accessories that fit more than one model of Harley Davidson.
Mark this thread as Unsold

HD "Thunderstar" chrome wheel set 16R / 19F - came off sporty will fit others

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2012, 12:12 PM
Lusher63
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ThunderStar Wheel

I know it has been some time and you probabaly don't have the wheels anymore but I thought I would as anyway. I am interested in a front 19" wheel for my 2003 Sportster.

Old 06-28-2012, 03:26 PM
JustDave71
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

yeah, thanks for bringin that one back. fun to revisit that nit's bullshit.

wheels were gone when I said they were. try ebay

Old 06-28-2012, 08:20 PM
gerGmaI
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JustDave71
yeah, thanks for bringin that one back. fun to revisit that nit's bullshit.

Are your still whining about not being financially stable enough to have your own Paypal account? Or get your own car?

Listen Bud, the world doesn't revolve around you either!

Did you ever get your daddy to accept Paypal payments for you?

I also got some sweet wheels without giving a penny to you, twit!
Definition of TWIT

: an act of twitting : taunt

: a silly annoying person : fool

You are truely a ********. (******** is an insulting term for a person that is ignorant, narrow minded, cruel, and/or unintelligent)

Just so everyone will know what was said in our Private Messages.

Make your own judement it you want to deal with this ****...

Re: HD "Thunderstar" chrome wheel set 16R / 19F
As it turns out there is a local guy coming by today. I actually had them listed locally at $600..I think it was $500 on the forum?

I don't own a car, so I have to borrow one to get them to a shipper and, yes, if I am shipping to you then any packing costs will be at your expense. I used to do this all the time with music gear and I had supplies, but no more.

Anyway...not sure what the ethical thing to do is. He hit me up last night not long after you had apparently gone to bed and made a commitment to come by later this morning.

If that falls through, I will still honor the $500 but that is bottom line. If there are paypal fees I'd ask that you cover them as well as packing costs.

If we deal, I can borrow a car and take them either to UPS Store or Brea Mail Center which is privately owned and she gives me better prices on packaging than UPS would ever conceive.

I will let you know asap. Odd situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerGmaI
PayPal and it is a deal. I just don't have enough cash for COD right now, sorry.

Please be sure to package the wheels well to prevent damage.
I am only paying for shipping, not for the boxes or packaging, right?

I can email you pre-paid labels to print out for each package if you provide me with accurate dimensions and weights. I would need the address of the UPS store you would drop them off at.

Or you and take them to the UPS store and ship on my UPS account number. Your choice.

Please verify the email address to send payment to and I will make payment.

Thanks,
Greg

Just so you know,

Is there a transaction fee when I send money from my PayPal account?
Question : Answer :
The fees for sending money are the same for all accounts – Personal, Premier and Business.

The fees for sending money depend on the type of payment:

Personal Transfer: It is free to send money locally from your PayPal balance or a bank account.
There's a fee when the money is sent from a debit or creditcard or PayPal Credit. The sender decides who pays the fee

I have been using ebay and paypal for a quite a while too.

--------------------------------

Quote:
I suggested COD using your UPS account.

I understand people think paypal's the only way to do a safe deal, but like I said, I can also provide references of people I've sold to.

If I sign up for a paypal account I have to use my dad's name and email. I'm still battling those ******** over some crap they pulled on me almost a year ago.

Not true about gifts and no fees and the like. I've been doing the ebay / paypal thing since 1998...seen it all.

If paypal is the only way...well ****...I guess it'll have to happen because I need to get these wheels sold. I don't want to sell them. They're gorgeous but everyone says a 110 is the widest I can go on that front and a 110 isn't wide enough for a bagger, so I'm out.

SO...do we have a deal if I get a paypal account? It will be under Jon Spang, email @@@@

Quote:
If I sent the payment as a gift thru PayPal there is no fee for you to receive it.
I would prefer to pay with PayPal, or mycredit card, I have some protection that way.

Any other suggestions?

Greg
------------------------

Quote:
Hi Greg

I don't have a paypal account. I have had some serious beefs with them. Thousands of dollars in fees generated...then poof.

I can ship on your account, sure. Maybe just do COD? No one does COD anymore. I'd prefer payment up front, and I actually have some references here as I've made a few sales surprisingly enough.

Or...other suggestions?

Dave

Quote:
Do you accept PayPal for payment?

If so, would you take $400.00 + shipping cost to zip 45044?

Or you could ship them on my UPS account.

Thanks,
Greg

Old 06-28-2012, 10:18 PM
JustDave71
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Greg, dude. The soft sciences of Psychology and Psychiatry have made some pretty impressive advances in the last few decades. I think they can help you. I've known folks who saw improvements using Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, but I'm not a case as troubling as yours will see the same marked improvements they did.

You just picked through an old message and brought up old Pms. Since then I've sold quite a few items to people, none of whom were anywhere the petty gyp nit that you are.

Glad you got your SWEET wheels.

Used to be I would revel in this sort of nonsense, just for the fun of it, but the action has lost its luster.

I hope you some day find a way to not be such a chump. I doubt it'll happen considering your age and most likely impermeable narcissistic tendencies.

Best part about the internet tho is that an ineffectual straight like you can mouth off to someone like me and not have to worry about it. Your panties stay clean. Be glad.

Nice OCD pick-apart tho. Or, nice try rather. I register on the richter scale. YOU register for AARP.

Old 06-20-2020, 01:11 PM
fxdx1985
Road Master
Received 156 Likes on 100 Posts

Uhhh so did anyone ever commit and buy these? Hahaha

Old 06-20-2020, 09:23 PM
roussfam
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 7,206 Likes on 3,746 Posts

Originally Posted by fxdx1985
Uhhh so did anyone ever commit and buy these? Hahaha
Yeah, I did. I ran them for 7 years then the finish went so I changed them out,