Multi-Fit Parts and Accessories For those Parts and Accessories that fit more than one model of Harley Davidson.
Mark this thread as Unsold

HD "Thunderstar" chrome wheel set 16R / 19F - came off sporty will fit others

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2011, 06:39 PM
JustDave71
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Another one.

What's so difficult about this?

Old 12-10-2011, 09:36 PM
rghermes
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are these still available? I am very interested.

Just a little unclear if these would fit a 2008 FXDC or does the MoCo sell adapters?

Old 12-11-2011, 06:16 PM
JustDave71
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by rghermes

Just a little unclear if these would fit a 2008 FXDC or does the MoCo sell adapters?
Still available due to the appalling level of flakery these days.

As for fit...check the HD site. They are intended for sportsters and dynas, and from what I understand they sell installation kits for various years/models.

I am not a shop and would prefer you do the research so the information is yours not mine. I hate being wrong.

Old 12-14-2011, 09:22 PM
JustDave71
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by rghermes

I guess "very interested" means different things to different people.

It doesn't cease to amaze me how many people have it in their heads that there's no reason to respond to someone who provided information you asked for.

99% flake rate these days. Sad.

Old 12-14-2011, 09:51 PM
gerGmaI
Advanced

never mind.

Last edited by gerGmaI; 12-15-2011 at 11:11 AM.
Old 12-15-2011, 07:24 PM
JustDave71
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by gerGmaI
never mind.
SOLD! And an oh-so-easy local sale! No nits, no flakes, just a cool cat named Tom who gladly paid my asking price. He was STOKED on those wheels too. I even threw in a few parts for his Sporty since he was such a cool cat.

Old 12-16-2011, 09:55 AM
gerGmaI
Advanced

Your public insult is totally unwarranted and unjustified.
I am not some flake, just someone who was trying to make a deal.

I do not appreciate the comment, and it just shows everyone else here that you are a real 'Class Act'.

What an ***...

Old 12-16-2011, 10:04 AM
JustDave71
Outstanding HDF Member

Listen, bud. The world doesn't revolve around you. I didn't say anything about you being a flake. You backed out because you're a nit. Look it up. You were getting a set of wheels that lists at $1500 for $500 but you wanted me to eat the costs of using your required payment method AND getting them packed to ship to you?

For the record, I never actually made a deal with this guy. I still don't have a paypal account and am doing my absolute best to never give that company another penny.

So...Greg...the way I see it, you're just another dude who thinks people should cater to him, and if you want to talk about being a "class act" why don't you have a look at your signature? To me it both indicates your arrogance and an apparently nonchalant attitude regarding violence toward others?

Ban me? Who the !@#$ are you, dude? You're bitching because I chose to sell my rightfully owned equipment to a local buyer who was willing to pay $100 more, before you and I even had a deal! There was no commitment from you, and this cat, unlike you, wasn't a NIT.

This site is filled with smug, self-important attitudes like yours. You don't make a dent.

Get worked up all you want. Tom has SWEET new wheels, and I have cash in hand.

Old 12-16-2011, 10:18 AM
JustDave71
Outstanding HDF Member

Mods, feel free to ban me. I can still read the information available here. As far as selling, it's all but a complete joke.

Lock this thread, too, if you want. I'm not in a "high road" mood these days.

Old 12-17-2011, 09:25 AM
gerGmaI
Advanced

Originally Posted by JustDave71
Listen, bud. The world doesn't revolve around you. Or YOU! I didn't say anything about you being a flake. Why did you quote my message, 'never mind' in your post then?
You backed out because you're a nit. Look it up. Wrong. I backed out because of you and your lame excuses and problems. You said you can't get a PayPal account in your own name because of previous problems, so you would have to use your daddies name and email address.(Bet that is a good story.) You don't have a car, so you would have to borrow one to get to the package store. You are apparently too lazy to put the wheels in a box and tape it shut, so you want me to pay for someone else to it.(I know, packing a box is too much like brain surgery)
You were getting a set of wheels that lists at $1500 for $500 but you wanted me to eat the costs of using your required payment method Outright LIE. I told you that if I sent the payment as a gift thru PayPal there is no fee for you to receive it. AND getting them packed to ship to you? I sell things all the time on the internet and have NEVER asked the buyer pay for someone else to pack an item! Used boxes are free behind most any business.

For the record, I never actually made a deal with this guy. The only true thing you have said.
I still don't have a paypal account and am doing my absolute best to never give that company another penny. It sounds like PayPal is helping you with that problem!

So...Greg...the way I see it, you're just another dude who thinks people should cater to him, and if you want to talk about being a "class act" why don't you have a look at your signature? WTF does that have to do with this? Although I did not put the signature there with you in mind, I have used it from the start here, it sure seems to fit! To me it both indicates your arrogance and an apparently nonchalant attitude regarding violence toward others? Good for you, others laugh at it for the joke it is...

Ban me? Who the !@#$ are you, dude? You're bitching because I chose to sell my rightfully owned equipment to a local buyer who was willing to pay $100 more, before you and I even had a deal! There was no commitment from you, and this cat, unlike you, wasn't a NIT. I could care less about the wheels you sold, just letting others know I did nothing PROVOKE YOUR to insults me.

This site is filled with smug, self-important attitudes like yours.(you mean YOURS) You don't make a dent.

Get worked up all you want. Tom has SWEET new wheels, and I have cash in hand.
Believe it or not, those were not the only wheels left in the world...

Quick Reply: HD "Thunderstar" chrome wheel set 16R / 19F - came off sporty will fit others