Multi-Fit Parts and Accessories For those Parts and Accessories that fit more than one model of Harley Davidson.

Scala Cardo Q2 Multiset Pro and two Half Helmet Kits

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2011, 04:02 PM
Talldog
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Sailrider 1
Wow, try to help a guy out and you get this response ? Glad you sold em, gave you a free bump and praised the product, didn't post where they could be found for less so it would not impede your sale. I also did not see your next price drop to $275.00.. Sorry I missed that part. I even pointed a buddy in my riding club to your ad, sorry for even trying to help you out. Your avatar seems to suit your personality. geez lighten up man.
Well, here's the thing,

Number 1, you should have sent me a P/M if you were really trying to "help" me, and not hijack the thread.

Number two, you were wrong.

And finally, here is what you said,

"not trying to rain on your sale but you may want to research what you can actually buy the Q2 multi- set on the Internet for if you really want to sell."

The way you worded that was very condescending, especially since I HAD researched the prices before I listed.

Had you worded it differently, I probably would have kept my mouth shut.

My suggestion to you, is to re-read your posts after you have typed them, and ask yourself, how is this gonna come across to the other guy?

If I jumped down your throat prematurely, I apologize, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and admit that maybe you didn't mean it the way it sounded.

Ride safe.

Old 09-28-2011, 07:07 PM
Sailrider 1
Road Warrior
Received 34 Likes on 26 Posts

that's fine and I accept and also apologize if it came across the wrong way. I did not know since you won them if you had researched the Internet since you said in your ad you checked eBay or flea bay as you called it.

Glad you sold yours, when I bought mine last year I paid considerably less for the Q2 Multiset Pro. The additional items you had were not even available when I bought mine so I had no reference on what those were priced at.

That being said, I was not trying to be a smart *** and if it came across that way I hereby publicly apologize.

Now in the immortal words of Rodney King, " Can't we all just get along "